Ride of the Month

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by revolution8k@Jan 19 2004, 07:55 PM
I mean just because I have no money for a turbo setup now, doesn't mean I won't 3 or 4 months down the road. Quickly dismissing me seems a little premature just because it's a stock 00 Si with no mods.

No one saying that you cant win in 3-4 months, but as it stands now, your not going to win. When you do finally finish your project, send in your car. Anyone can say what they are planning on doing. The contest is about the nicest car, not the person who can research part lists better.

Originally posted by asmallsol+Jan 19 2004, 07:02 PM-->
revolution8k
@Jan 19 2004, 07:55 PM
I mean just because I have no money for a turbo setup now, doesn't mean I won't 3 or 4 months down the road. Quickly dismissing me seems a little premature just because it's a stock 00 Si with no mods.

No one saying that you cant win in 3-4 months, but as it stands now, your not going to win. When you do finally finish your project, send in your car. Anyone can say what they are planning on doing. The contest is about the nicest car, not the person who can research part lists better.

very well put, this is what im getting at as well. If you cant afford it now, save and work towards making something nice. Then once you have that, you can post your ride up and more than likely win...and then be proud as well rather than being able to show everyone your stock ride of the month...and its ride of the month not ride of the first month only and thats it

how about i submit this:

s3e769ed657579.jpg

shit...never mind...i dont own it anymore :( i think it woulda made a damn good conetender tho :)

i just remember when there was alot of drama on here for a certan persons avitar getting chnaged because it was offensive and asmallsols is WAY worse

Originally posted by Hatchbacks Anonymous@Jan 21 2004, 03:25 PM
The avatar is HELLA (for you Revolution8k) funny. People get offended easily though. Remember, its america, people trip on everything.

:hmm: :lol:

I don't care what you say... I was just going off that southpark episode where Cartman keeps saying Hella and Kyle and Stan get all pissed off when I told you to stop saying hella. :p

Originally posted by revolution8k+Jan 21 2004, 03:30 PM-->
Hatchbacks Anonymous
@Jan 21 2004, 03:25 PM
The avatar is HELLA (for you Revolution8k) funny. People get offended easily though. Remember, its america, people trip on everything.

:hmm: :lol:

I don't care what you say... I was just going off that southpark episode where Cartman keeps saying Hella and Kyle and Stan get all pissed off when I told you to stop saying hella. :p

:lol: that episode was funny as shit.

Originally posted by revolution8k@Jan 21 2004, 12:30 PM

:p

Even though I don't own a honda anymore I still think it should be only Hondas/Acuras on the ROTM.

Even though I would love to have my 240 appear but I will leave that to my own page and then if anyone wants to see it they can link the fucker up :)

Good luck peeps getting ROTM!!!

Read the first post of this thread and then submit it to pissedoffsol.

I am going to enter my gsr in there it doesnt have a motor swap but it does have a Tranny swap and some nice mods i wont have a chance to take pics until this summer when its nicer out as snow and salt on car = dirty hehe

Back