Road Side Smog Testing

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

that picture was taken in California! freaken crap....all we need in this state is road side smog testing to mess things up!! The second picture of the smog testing thing, with the red truck, was taken in torrance, california. for all you cali people stay away from that city :blink:

Originally posted by egsir@Mar 9 2003, 04:29 PM
that picture was taken in California!  freaken crap....all we need in this state is road side smog testing to mess things up!!  The second picture of the smog testing thing, with the red truck, was taken in torrance, california.   for all you cali people stay away from that city :blink:

i live 5 minutes from Torrance Ca.

allow me to put it this way,

STAY THE FUCK OUT OF TORRANCE, CA.

the cops are a bunch of methamphetamine using (how do i know? buddy used to sell to them)
RACISTS. if you drive an import, those small dicked cocksuckers have nothing better to do than to fuck with you.

why do i drive thru torrance still?

1) im white
2) good friends w/ one of the municipal court judges. ("Well officer, heres my license and registration, and while you are running it im just going to call
judge so-and-so at his house........." You would be surprised at how many times i have gotten out of shit by using that line

FUCK TORRANCE POLICE. cocksucking faggots.

p.s. that roadblock they set up is off of 190th st. and hawthorne blvd.

they got another one in carson....off of that one street that is east of Figueroa. right after the 405 fwy underpass.....

fyi

p.s. if this ever happens to you, i do not think LEGALLY you have to submit to roadside testing.

You best bet, altho it would cost you time and money is to refuse, then take them to court.
alert the media and cause as much of a spectacle as you possibly can in terms of getting your
case to the publics' attention.

if someone is more up on c.v.c. than i am, please correct any mis-statements i may have made here.....

Back