Rockville Md Pictures

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jeffie7

Wrong Whole!
VIP
s3e72d25ba3054.jpg

s3e72d2311a4d5.jpg

s3e72d2837e681.jpg

s3e72d148e4f15.jpg

s3e72d448415d3.jpg

check out all the pics at...

https://hondaswap.com/gallery/browse.ph...hp?album_id=334

https://hondaswap.com/gallery/browse.ph...hp?album_id=333

:::messes pants::: Wow..some of those are reallllly nice. (who am i kidding? almost ALL of those are reaaalllly nice) :lol:

ohyeah forgot to list.... the 2nd gallery is of Bretts car its a 2000? SI it has a pretty close setup to mine
Darton Sleeves solid deck, eagle rods, JE pistons hes about to put in a hondata system and is thinking about running 8 injectors or 4 720s right now he only has I believe it was 440s

sooner or later I will have a list of all his mods also the roll cage he made hisself with the help of a friend I might have to get with him and build one for my car

nice pics, although some could have used a tripod. have to admit that is the first time i ever saw a flourescent green teg :) nice to know im not the only one who goes to car shows here :)

Originally posted by rixXxceboy@Mar 15 2003, 05:17 AM
nice pics, although some could have used a tripod. have to admit that is the first time i ever saw a flourescent green teg :) nice to know im not the only one who goes to car shows here :)

this is an every friday night thing here in MD aint it jeff?

I posted a thing in the um swap meet fourm but I figured since it was still cold... anywho since your in maryland Im going to add you to my IM list and next time I go I will give you an IM

as far as nights pretty Friday and Sat... but once summer hits its almost every single night you will find cars up there Fri/Sat being the busy nights

yes I could use something to hold the cam as some of you might know Digi cams blur VERY EASY if you move at all when you take the picture or maybe its becuase I have an older cam anyways it was cold as shit out and put that with trying to hold still ... does not work well =)

SWEET!........... but ive seen better here in Toronto

OHHHHH MAN SUMMER HERE IN WOODBRIDGE (gino town/italian boys ville)
DAMN UD SEE THE SICKEST CARS...... ahhhh i miss summer........

Damn cold weather........... <_<

sweet alot of the big boys were missing from the sceen last night

I've seen a good bit of BMWs from racing M3s "comes stock with cloth seats no ac and a list of other things most beamers have" also audis theres a 3000GT VR4 that people talk about alot with 750WHP that shows up every now and then "have yet to see the dyno steet" the intercooler is friggin hugh tho
I've seen 3 cars so far that have been in the gumball 3000 race
some fully built SC mustangs with intercoolers... just really really really big intercoolers
keep in mind last night was -2 or +2c I can't remember I saw it on the sign driving up there around 30f
in the summer time it picks up

its weird when its 11pm at night and you see familys walking thru checking out the cars mom, dad and the kids... its really cute =)

Originally posted by jeffie7@Mar 15 2003, 01:29 PM
...its weird when its 11pm at night and you see familys walking thru checking out the cars mom, dad and the kids... its really cute =)

LOL thats trippy man.

Back