Rota's,new NX wet kit, car audio,lots of misc....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by RavunousCRX@Jul 6 2005, 05:00 PM
he said no to escrow so I will have to pass on that deal thanks anyway. Someone else will buy my crx halo projection headlights {new}anyway.
[post=521777]Quoted post[/post]​

Cool man, good luck with your sell. I'm sorry I don't feel comfortable sending a 500 kit to a 3rd party while recieving nothing upfront or sending my product 1st. You had a hellva deal a nice brand new wet kit for your projectors and 300.

I gave you info on a cd player i sold on here and rims i sold on hondatech. I gave you my name,number all that info and you can get a certified postal Money order.

escroow is a service that confirms he sent money then you send the product then you get the money? have you thought about cod

I had never even heard of a escrow that sounds crazy paying a 3rd party, i'm not paying anyone, i'm not that pressed on selling this stuff. I bought the kit with the purpose of putting my b16 into the high 12's but i've been to lazy to install it. Honestly i'll probably regret selling it anyway..

I don't mind COD but again i'm not paying for it.

250 shipped, COD..

I have some parts,

Chevrolet Small Block 350 4 bolt main (just a block)
Chevrolet Turbo 400 trans

D-Series ZC Transmission w/ Halfshaft Great condition
D-series Si transmission with shot synchros
(Put the Si final drive in the ZC and have a trans that OWNS)
Civic DX trans (91) great condition
Why the hell do I have so damn many honda trannies?!?!?

D16A6 that needs either a new head gasket or a complete rebuild.
It was burning oil like a sumbitch. Still pulled very strong when yanked from my car.

Hrm... I should slap that final drive in the zc, check the head gasket on the d16, slap em together and have a rockin d... hrmmm.

The COD cost me 48 bucks up front which sucks if someone spends thier money elsewhere which happens alot according to the postal guy.

I want 400 for this kit or will accept trades.

i WILL GIVE WHOEVER WANTS IT MY NAME,ADDRESS,PHONE NUMBER and I will let you write a bill of sell and send it to my email for me to confirm your purchase for your records.

I'm on so many boards under this name i'd never ruin it. I'm at extremeskins.com,realgm.com,hondatech.com,hondaswap,honda-acura.net

how about $220 and my projectors shipped to me I will pay the $220 up front you send the kit and when I recieve it I send you the projectors that way we both have to trust each other.

I will accept the 315 shipped and your lights we had agreed to earlier but not 220 thats way low. The shipping on this thing is 32 bucks it weighs 27lbs

what size is the mtx amp, and how much would you do shipped to 44017?

The apexi exhaust is complete from the cat all the way back has all the flanges,silencer etc it just has a magnaflow muffler instead of the apexi. Looking for 150firm will bolt on to any ef crx/civic.

Back