Rumor about me buying altezzas

Jeef

NO MA'AM
VIP
I just wanted to say there was a rumor going around about me buying altezzas for my truck. Its not true. The tail lights are staying stock. I bought clear corners for the truck, that is it for lgith changes.

Thanks,
I just dont want anyone thinking I am a ricer if Brian told them I got altezzas.

Jeef

NO MA'AM
VIP
Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Dec 27 2002, 03:47 PM
they are altezza's!!!

I'VE SEEN 'EM!!!!!

Here is the ass that is starting the rumor. I will take pics of the truck to prove I dont have altezzas.

posol

RETIRED
Staff member
its not a rumor man!!! HE PUT TEZZAS ON HIS TRUCK!!!!

i will find his truck later and takes pic to prove it too!!!!

S

sisteve

whats goin onwed nesday?

own3d!

jeff does have teh tezzas...i helped him install them!

Jeef

NO MA'AM
VIP
Originally posted by sisteve@Dec 27 2002, 10:10 PM
whats goin onwed nesday?

own3d!

jeff does have teh tezzas...i helped him install them!

Jackass

Hey B did you see the back of my truck when I was pulling onto 6 to make a packie run right before 8? You were coming from the ville, and I saw you look over. I saw your sol rolling on steelies.

Havok

I think altezzas are a nice mod to your car...They are lighter than stock taillights, so that means FASTER! They are a sophisticated and elegant mod to ANY car or truck. When people see you car with altezzas, they think "Man, that person is a WINNER, he's got it going on, he's on the fast track to success!" :p

micah

im just as much an alteeza hater as the rest of you guys, but for some reason i find myself liking the carbon fiber ones, DOH! :blink:

Prowler

Super Moderator
Altezzas are :ghey: because of the stupid chrome they have. There's nothing objectionable about the red lenses, for the most part, but it's that :ghey: chrome that pisses everyone off. That's why I'm not so harsh on pure red tails or black/carbon fiber ones.

Havok

Originally posted by micah@Dec 28 2002, 11:45 AM
im just as much an alteeza hater as the rest of you guys, but for some reason i find myself liking the carbon fiber ones, DOH! :blink:

You are ghey! Ghey I say! I was gonna meet you, but now you might hit on me, u FLAMER! J/k, ur gonna help me with my mini-me :)