Rumor about me buying altezzas

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Jeef

NO MA'AM
VIP
I just wanted to say there was a rumor going around about me buying altezzas for my truck. Its not true. The tail lights are staying stock. I bought clear corners for the truck, that is it for lgith changes.

Thanks,
I just dont want anyone thinking I am a ricer if Brian told them I got altezzas.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Dec 27 2002, 03:47 PM
they are altezza's!!!

I'VE SEEN 'EM!!!!!

Here is the ass that is starting the rumor. I will take pics of the truck to prove I dont have altezzas.

its not a rumor man!!! HE PUT TEZZAS ON HIS TRUCK!!!!

i will find his truck later and takes pic to prove it too!!!!

Jeff, thank you for playing, we have some LOVELY parting gifts for you...

whats goin onwed nesday?

own3d!

jeff does have teh tezzas...i helped him install them!

Originally posted by sisteve@Dec 27 2002, 10:10 PM
whats goin onwed nesday?

own3d!

jeff does have teh tezzas...i helped him install them!

Jackass

Hey B did you see the back of my truck when I was pulling onto 6 to make a packie run right before 8? You were coming from the ville, and I saw you look over. I saw your sol rolling on steelies.

jeff is teh NOOB

he pimps the truck like a stunna pimps his ho

:)

I think altezzas are a nice mod to your car...They are lighter than stock taillights, so that means FASTER! They are a sophisticated and elegant mod to ANY car or truck. When people see you car with altezzas, they think "Man, that person is a WINNER, he's got it going on, he's on the fast track to success!" :p

im just as much an alteeza hater as the rest of you guys, but for some reason i find myself liking the carbon fiber ones, DOH! :blink:

altezza's are almost as pimptacular as carbon fiber windshield wipers :D

Altezzas are :ghey: because of the stupid chrome they have. There's nothing objectionable about the red lenses, for the most part, but it's that :ghey: chrome that pisses everyone off. That's why I'm not so harsh on pure red tails or black/carbon fiber ones.

Originally posted by micah@Dec 28 2002, 11:45 AM
im just as much an alteeza hater as the rest of you guys, but for some reason i find myself liking the carbon fiber ones, DOH! :blink:

You are ghey! Ghey I say! I was gonna meet you, but now you might hit on me, u FLAMER! J/k, ur gonna help me with my mini-me :)

Back