Rumor: wootoff starting 1am EST

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

what the hell is a wootoff?

wootoff.gif
:slap:
wootoff.gif

I'm not coolenough to have flashing lights so I'll just say......................................................................Woot Woot

I hope they have jobs for sale. :ph34r:

Anyone hiring? I'm tired of working on people's car for money. :p

werd, got my woot updater on mozilla, and the page on its own tab, im ready

I hope they have jobs for sale. :ph34r:

Anyone hiring? I'm tired of working on people's car for money. :p

You can install a decent suspension on my fit. Oh wait...... heh.

Awesome. I'm actually employed for this wootoff, AND I know about it ahead of time.

You do know that hose is killing your grass as we speak, right? If you’re not going to put it away, you could at least arrange it to spell something appropriate in cursive. How about LA-Z HOMONR?

:lmao:

shisse. now i have commitment anxiety!

edit: oh damn, i had about 30 seconds to decide, and missed out. (secretly relieved).

shisse. now i have commitment anxiety!

edit: oh damn, i had about 30 seconds to decide, and missed out. (secretly relieved).
I got the same thing on that Dynex 32" for 350 from bestbuy
I waited too long and then it was sold out in local stores and now its not available.
So it goes....

If you're stilling looking for tv's best buy has a 46" 1080 for under 800
RCA - 46" 1080p Flat-Panel LCD HDTV - L46FHD37

and a 61"... nevermind the 61" is sold out, i think it was only 1500

Pink Floyd box album set?

I spent a bunch of time editing the Woot plugin to update in seconds instead of minutes, turns out to kind of be a waste... The RSS feed updates only about every 40-60 seconds anyway. Manually reloading at the end of each woot seems to be the only reliable way to grab a BoC these days. :p

Back