San Diego people keep your eyes open

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Shadney!

What's up man, long time no talk, this is Fred. I can't believe you got another one of your cars fucked with. Anyway, any new updates? You got your shit jacked in a pretty ghetto ass area in my opinion.

Just wanted to drop a line and say hello and hope for the best.. peace!

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Apr 4 2004, 06:41 PM
wait for the right opportunity, and plant the coke or heroin on the guy's body (he is somewhere, you walk right by and slip the shit inside his pocket or backpack or whatever) or inside his car. Then call the police station (use *67 from your cell phone so they cant view your number) and make up a fake story.....like the guy has a gun, and you are reporting it....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Arent you a lawyer or something..... ? :p

I love it.... Yeah, i'm no chump, I'm waiting for things to cool down, then I'll jack his car once he gets a swap. I fucking hate thieves, especialy little punks that drive around like they are cool with someone else's pride and joy in thier car. The dude probably has NO idea there are pistons and cams in there, I hope he puts in regular gas and detonates the fuck out of it.

Wasup Fred, how's the ls/vtec comming? I'm in the process of starting up a company with 2 of my friends, 9K-Racing. I am already on board with 5 different distributers and creating a website while we speak. Pretty soon, you can just go to 9kracing.com and order shit from me for cheaper than Pann. :D Not to mention I get to sponsor myself. It works out nicely. Give me a cal if you need anything...
925-765-3966

Shadney,

What's up G? I'm getting out of the Honda game and getting a Nissan :) My insurance is going to be much cheaper once I get the Nissan plus I got bills to pay off so I'm going for a cheaper car. Anyway, I'll still post what knowledge I think I have with Hondas :)

So when are you going to start up the website? What kind of distributers are you going to be with? Is it going to cater more to Honda's or are you going to have a Nissan flavor to it? Also, are you going to be able to get front clips? If you are I might be interested in getting a s13 front clip once I get the 240. Keep me updated on your progress and hope your situation goes for the better, peace!

Originally posted by ekPhred@Apr 9 2004, 05:49 AM
Shadney,

What's up G? I'm getting out of the Honda game and getting a Nissan :) My insurance is going to be much cheaper once I get the Nissan plus I got bills to pay off so I'm going for a cheaper car. Anyway, I'll still post what knowledge I think I have with Hondas :)

So when are you going to start up the website? What kind of distributers are you going to be with? Is it going to cater more to Honda's or are you going to have a Nissan flavor to it? Also, are you going to be able to get front clips? If you are I might be interested in getting a s13 front clip once I get the 240. Keep me updated on your progress and hope your situation goes for the better, peace!

Yeah, I can get ANYTHING, nissan, honda, bwm... as a matter of fact, I'm trying to get something going with Dinan right now for my parents M5... :worthy: Right now, we're hooked up with Options Auto, VIS racing, Modacar, and a few others. I'll let ya know. We're starting work on the website this weekend, but untill then, call my cell and I can get whatever you want. This goes for the rest of you guys too. Or you can call Jon in LA. Or Taylor in the Bay Area.
Shadney -925-765-3966
Jon - 818-943-8833
Taylor - 925-383-1194

As for what I'm going to do to the guy with my wheels. This website is public domain and since I am not a mod or admin, I cannot delete this thread. For the record - I do not condone any malicious behavior nor do I agree with violence. ;) Thank you, please drive through. :p

haha shad, i dont think i'll GIVE you the EVO or the civic... but im willing to sell the civic...

some family things came up and you know how that gets... so anyone wanting to buy my civic preferably from so cal... 7600 takes it all... the civic on type r suspension, 15x8x22 slicks, practically fully built motor, no exhaust =) and a whole bunch of extra shiet

shadney if you want it let me know =)

hope you catch those fuckers with your parts, at least you got your rims back for now... next thing is the motor =)

Tony: hit me up and i'll give you my cell and apartment number so we can kick it sometime...

someone help set up a meet. somewhere around carson, torrance or Orange County

B)

Originally posted by sohcslammer+Apr 14 2004, 01:02 PM-->
@Apr 9 2004, 05:49 AM
Shadney,

Yeah, I can get ANYTHING, nissan, honda, bwm... as a matter of fact, I'm trying to get something going with Dinan right now for my parents M5... :worthy: Right now, we're hooked up with Options Auto, VIS racing, Modacar, and a few others. I'll let ya know. We're starting work on the website this weekend, but untill then, call my cell and I can get whatever you want. This goes for the rest of you guys too. Or you can call Jon in LA. Or Taylor in the Bay Area.
Shadney -925-765-3966
Jon - 818-943-8833
Taylor - 925-383-1194

As for what I'm going to do to the guy with my wheels. This website is public domain and since I am not a mod or admin, I cannot delete this thread. For the record - I do not condone any malicious behavior nor do I agree with violence. ;) Thank you, please drive through. :p

you also got a hook up at showstoppers USA in glendale... =)

Originally posted by 2 litre EG@Apr 19 2004, 03:58 PM
haha shad, i dont think i'll GIVE you the EVO or the civic... but im willing to sell the civic...

some family things came up and you know how that gets... so anyone wanting to buy my civic preferably from so cal... 7600 takes it all... the civic on type r suspension, 15x8x22 slicks, practically fully built motor, no exhaust =) and a whole bunch of extra shiet

hope you catch those fuckers with your parts, at least you got your rims back for now... next thing is the motor =)

Tony: hit me up and i'll give you my cell and apartment number so we can kick it sometime...

B)

orange county works even better for me :ph34r:

fuck bore-rance, err i mean "torrance" :p

Originally posted by 2 litre EG@Apr 19 2004, 12:58 PM

B)

Jason - Are you really selling the Civic Hatch? Haven't heard from you in a long time.
I will help get the meet together I say we just PM the 10-15 people that have been interested. Call me if you get a chance.

Originally posted by sohcslammer+Apr 14 2004, 04:02 PM-->
Shadney,

What's up G?  I'm getting out of the Honda game and getting a Nissan :)  My insurance is going to be much cheaper once I get the Nissan plus I got bills to pay off so I'm going for a cheaper car.  Anyway, I'll still post what knowledge I think I have with Hondas :) 

So when are you going to start up the website?  What kind of distributers are you going to be with?  Is it going to cater more to Honda's or are you going to have a Nissan flavor to it?  Also, are you going to be able to get front clips?  If you are I might be interested in getting a s13 front clip once I get the 240.  Keep me updated on your progress and hope your situation goes for the better, peace!

Shadney -925-765-3966
Jon - 818-943-8833
Taylor - 925-383-1194

hey Shadney, thats cool that you'rte getting something else going here thats cheaper than Pann. they are such a fuckin rip off. And whenever you need some help with that thief hit me up, i know some people that might be down to go also.

Hey is you company gonna have a shop or is it gonna just be a site? If it's gonna be a shop, you need any employees? I am still young, but i do know my shit about cars, and i really am gonna need a job later this summer when i get back from boot camp. I can't fucking stand Jiffy Lube anymore. seriously i am willing to work if you need someone.

later.

Originally posted by senate_9427+Apr 22 2004, 07:32 PM-->
Originally posted by sohcslammer@Apr 14 2004, 04:02 PM
ekPhred
Shadney,

What's up G?  I'm getting out of the Honda game and getting a Nissan :)  My insurance is going to be much cheaper once I get the Nissan plus I got bills to pay off so I'm going for a cheaper car.  Anyway, I'll still post what knowledge I think I have with Hondas :) 

So when are you going to start up the website?  What kind of distributers are you going to be with?  Is it going to cater more to Honda's or are you going to have a Nissan flavor to it?  Also, are you going to be able to get front clips?  If you are I might be interested in getting a s13 front clip once I get the 240.  Keep me updated on your progress and hope your situation goes for the better, peace!

Shadney -925-765-3966
Jon - 818-943-8833
Taylor - 925-383-1194

hey Shadney, thats cool that you'rte getting something else going here thats cheaper than Pann. they are such a fuckin rip off. And whenever you need some help with that thief hit me up, i know some people that might be down to go also.

Hey is you company gonna have a shop or is it gonna just be a site? If it's gonna be a shop, you need any employees? I am still young, but i do know my shit about cars, and i really am gonna need a job later this summer when i get back from boot camp. I can't fucking stand Jiffy Lube anymore. seriously i am willing to work if you need someone.

later.

I hate Pann Auto. I had them put my header on for me and they forgot to tighten
the bolts that connect the header to the engine. FUCK PANN. Are they that stupid, I shouldn't bitch I should have done it myself.

yeah, they were in one of the big import mags for having the record of a quickest swap. i think they put a b series into a crx in like 45 minutes, including removal of the old engine, but that probably means their quality was shitty. i actually bought my muffler there when i had my crx and got so fucking ripped off. I didnt' want to order it and didn't really know where to go so i paid like 100 bucks for an SPP muffler, then saw the same damn thing on Ebay for around 30 bucks, so yea fuck them.

I gotta admit though they got some decent shit in their shop

Originally posted by senate_9427@Apr 25 2004, 07:14 AM
yeah, they were in one of the big import mags for having the record of a quickest swap. i think they put a b series into a crx in like 45 minutes, including removal of the old engine, but that probably means their quality was shitty. i actually bought my muffler there when i had my crx and got so fucking ripped off. I didnt' want to order it and didn't really know where to go so i paid like 100 bucks for an SPP muffler, then saw the same damn thing on Ebay for around 30 bucks, so yea fuck them.

I gotta admit though they got some decent shit in their shop

personally i dont think 100 bucks for a muffler isnt that bad... you gotta remember your comparing the retail price of a product to EBAY?!? EBAY is 95% chance that it will be cheaper.

i mean personally i've never spent 100 bucks on a muffler but thats only cause my old team was sponsored and we got good deals...

when comparing 30 bucks to 100 bucks of course its gonna seems like a rip, but just remember what your comparing.

retail vs. ebay = ebay always wins

Jonathan, you think i might be able to pass by your place this week to pick up that movie or maybe you can roll by my pad... i'll give you a holla on tuesday koo??? around what time will o\u be awake?

hopefully i'll have something nice, green and dense for us to handle lol

B)

its true, ebay is cheap, i mean, I work for a wholesaler and we can barely sell shit on ebay with 20% mark up, 30 bucks for a muffer is super cheap too, our work put them on special for 33 and shops bought a shit load, ebay is suck a fucked up market to sell on but great to buy on,

yeah maybe the ebay thing was a bad example, but this muffler was just a basic straight through glasspack, chrome, no not a cherry bomb, but you know. it wasn't a chambered muffler.

Senate - for now we are just going to run the business off the website and our houses. Hopefully within the year we can get a shop going. I would LOVE to put Thomas (Pann Auto) out of business. But he's been around for awhile and I don't think he's going anywhere anytime soon. :p

BTW Jon, you can answer these questions too ya know since I'm never on here. Integraslut78 is co-owner with me.

Jason - I might be interested in the hatchy, but you know I'd have to swap everything into a coupe and burn the hatch right????? :lol: Actually, I'm kinda over the built GSR motor thing. #1 - It's WWWAAAYYYY to expensive to blow your motor. #2 - NA is STILL the expensive way to go slow. #3 There is no replacement for DISplacement. I'm going to try and tag 250whp on a stock B20 motor. T3/T4, 440 injectors, fuel pump and rail, hondata, slicks and an 11 second time slip all for less than the cost of a stock B18c1 swap. 9K in effect biatch.... :thumbsup:

Back