Saturn is desperate

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Afipunk21@Jul 30 2003, 01:08 AM
we get the point, and how old is your sister? :)

first post didn't show up for some reason... i was usuing gay mozilla at the time i psoited it, thats why.

my sis is 26?? 27 fuck i don't remeber. lol

Perfect. As long as she doesn't have your legs or body hair, we're all set.

Where do I sign up? :p

BTW, if her car was an automatic, it's no wonder it messed up.

Automatics = teh ghey

Think about it saturn is making a wise move, how do you get the 16-26 yr old crowd to buy a saturn over a neon or a vw , easy offer a supercharged/turbo car.

Originally posted by Nopspawn@Jul 29 2003, 10:29 PM
that saturn in the pic looks like a celica and a sunfire mix.

Exactly. Take two ugly-ass cars, put them in a room with a bottle of Jack Daniels, let them screw all night, and THAT'S the piece of shit you get.

Originally posted by rixXxceboy@Jul 29 2003, 06:02 PM
just read about this in the business section of the newspaper. saturn (division of GM) will be airing a 55 minute infomercial starting next week on one of the home shopping networks in an efffort to boost its slow sales. it suffered a 33% profit loss since last year(?)...and is only outdone by oldsmobile's 54% profit loss! sad sad sad. they hope to reach something like 20 million housewives by airing the infomercial. they say they have strong sales to female customers. :lol: good luck!

:blink: Women actually watch those info commericals????.... I musta missed that memo. That thing is ugly, I'll stick to my honda. They should try selling that thing on Mtv so cheap college students and preteens would buy it.

Originally posted by civicgirlracer97@Jul 30 2003, 11:14 AM
They should try selling that thing on Mtv so cheap college students and preteens would buy it.

No, that's Daewoo's business model that so flamboyantly failed. "Let the college students drive them and sell them for us." Oops. The product was too crappy. No more Daewoo.

Let's all cry now. :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

hehe. hey my boss's daughter has a nice daewoo. its here in the parking lot..and the head is at the shop getting "fixed" because she broke a belt and it caused a piston to hit a valve! no lie. :owned:

u know ur car sux when a 2.0L with a 12psi boost Supercharger, makes 210 hp and 200 trq, its in the new SCC mag i just got today, and is getting flamed in there too. but id still like to see the 1/4 mile times.

:werd: If it is faster then my car I will rock it no matter what really.

Originally posted by rixXxceboy@Jul 30 2003, 04:10 PM
hehe. hey my boss's daughter has a nice daewoo. its here in the parking lot..and the head is at the shop getting "fixed" because she broke a belt and it caused a piston to hit a valve! no lie. :owned:

Hondas will do that too. The belt that broke is the timing belt. That is why you have to replace them ever 60-80k miles.

However, yes daewoo's are poo.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jul 30 2003, 08:03 AM
my sister is maried guys.. sorry.

and trust, shes not remotely hot.

Yeah, she looks like him, but with tits. Oh wait... B has tits too... Hm. Well, she looks like him, but with bigger tits, then. :ph34r:

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Jul 30 2003, 03:11 PM
Yeah, she looks like him, but with tits. Oh wait... B has tits too... Hm. Well, she looks like him, but with bigger tits, then. :ph34r:

Hello and welcome to the new course titled "How To Get Yourself Banned From Hondaswap".

Loco that's the funniest shit I've read in a long time.

Originally posted by SleEPeR_CRX@Jul 30 2003, 03:19 PM
u know ur car sux when a 2.0L with a 12psi boost Supercharger, makes 210 hp and 200 trq, its in the new SCC mag i just got today, and is getting flamed in there too. but id still like to see the 1/4 mile times.

You never know- it could be grossly underrated, just like the SRT-4.

my family had a saturn, the motor blew up. kapow. seriously. It was a station wagon, obviously never beat on - and taken care of very well.

Back