Scary Movie 3

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SLA

My frineds and I are discussing if we should go see Scary Movie 3. As anyone seen it yet? Was it funny? Worth the $?

I saw it, it was worth seeing, even if it's not the best one. If you like Pamela Anderson, you won't be disappointed. They stack her jigglies up real nice and you get several peeks for about five minutes in the beginning. She doesn't get naked, but damn, I fell in love all over again. The movie is funny, especially if you've seen The Ring, The Matrix, and Signs with Mel Gibson. They make fun of those three movies the most, so I hope you've seen them.

Enjoy. I can't wait to see the last Matrix......

i saw it, it was ok.... some shit was pretty fucking stupid... maybe worth matenee price, but thats it

Originally posted by tab@Nov 3 2003, 08:21 PM
I saw it, it was worth seeing, even if it's not the best one. If you like Pamela Anderson, you won't be disappointed. They stack her jigglies up real nice and you get several peeks for about five minutes in the beginning. She doesn't get naked, but damn, I fell in love all over again. The movie is funny, especially if you've seen The Ring, The Matrix, and Signs with Mel Gibson. They make fun of those three movies the most, so I hope you've seen them.

Enjoy. I can't wait to see the last Matrix......

Yah I have seen all three of those movies. Call me a pussy but I thought the Ring was scary as "hell"!! I didn't watch half of it b/c I knew I would have nightmares! And I did for 7 days!! :lol: No lie!

"what are you doing here?"

"I'm prophecising"

"I'll prophecize my foot half way up your ass!"

haha

Nope. I still haven't seen it.

Originally posted by sleepergtx@Nov 3 2003, 08:54 PM
"what are you doing here?"

"I'm prophecising"

"I'll prophecize my foot half way up your ass!"

haha

Nope. I still haven't seen it.

that part wasnt even in the movie, lol

Originally posted by punkyjewster41@Nov 3 2003, 08:51 PM
the ring sucked, gayest plot for a horror movie ever, if tv static scares you , youre the queen pud of pud-ville :sleep:

true, but the "mom" was hot!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shocked:

The ring was scary as shit! You guys are brave! I checked my back seat for like 3 days after I saw that movie.

Scary Movie 3 blew goat balls. I paid the matinee price and I feel I got ripped the fuck off. We got up and walked out about an hour into the movie, we couldn't take it anymore.

Worst movie ev4r!!!!11!11!

Oh well, grabbed it and watched some... the blonde girl is nice. ;)

That's about it. :lol:

I guess I can delete it now.

Haven't seen, I just wait till stuff comes out on DVD, and buy it. Even if I have never seen it. I don't have too many DVD's right now, like 30 or 40. I want more though. I don't buy them when they are $20 Dollars either. Get them at Wal-Mart baby, I just bought "Monkeybone" "Truth about Cats and Dogs" and "All Dogs go to Heaven" all for $15. Or I go to a video store and buy 2 for $20, 3 for $30 shit like that.

Originally posted by Frankie P.@Nov 4 2003, 09:16 AM
Haven't seen, I just wait till stuff comes out on DVD, and buy it. Even if I have never seen it. I don't have too many DVD's right now, like 30 or 40. I want more though. I don't buy them when they are $20 Dollars either. Get them at Wal-Mart baby, I just bought "Monkeybone" "Truth about Cats and Dogs" and "All Dogs go to Heaven" all for $15. Or I go to a video store and buy 2 for $20, 3 for $30 shit like that.

Can't wait that long! Maybe I can wait until it hits the dollar thearter where everybody pays a $1.50 to watch a movie they didn't feel like paying $7.50 for! :D

The movie was horrible. From the first one, its gone down the drain...... I paid the matinee price and wished that I wouldn't have...... But I haven't seen Jenny McCarthy in a while!!!!! Haha And guys, when you want to buy DVD's, go to PAWN SHOPS. Cheap ass DVD's. Hahaha

Originally posted by Calesta@Nov 4 2003, 01:27 AM

heyheyhey....

forward it over this way before u delete :lol: !!!!

Originally posted by Tonyd0821+Nov 4 2003, 11:37 AM-->
@Nov 4 2003, 01:27 AM

heyheyhey....

forward it over this way before u delete :lol: !!!!

It's a reaaaaaaaally crappy rip- but like I said, the blonde makes it worthwhile. :D

I thought that when the white guy finished rapping and bent down to put the top of his hoodie on and he lifted back up and it looked like he had a KKK hat on was friggin hilarious!!!!! lmfao

Back