Selling My Car :(

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

1990b20Rex

:( :( :(

Must sell my Baby - because another baby on the way

Its my pride and joy-- But I now need a 4 door-so Im lokking at the WRX or a Audi A4.

we'll its a 1990 Rex HF with a B20vtech swap, all wheel disc conv. lowered 2" in front 3" in rear, riding on 17"s
no bodykit (i hate bodykits), mesh grill, 97' chevy torch-red,
it has 1998 Black leather integra seats, the interior was custom made with fiberglass and jell-coat by hand by me.It has a 02'Si dash and half of the console in it. All front and rear interior is black jell-coat with 2 fine red stripes that go completely around the inside. And for the fun stuff. It has a Kenwood kvt-911 touch screen dvd player, and rockford components in front and rear being ran off a punch 400, as for boom it has a custom box for 3 10" HE2 being hammered by a rockford fosgate bd1000. as of this time Im not sure if any of the system will be sold with the car.
System all done by CarToys- have warranty, motorwork all done by R&R racing. WARNING - this car has major power, and a lot of torque steer. not for everybody
It's a serious car- so please dont e-mail me if your not serious. its not going to be a cheap, but who ever gets its will definetly not have a project car. There is not a factory part on this car , except for the body
E-mail @ BNThomas1978@aol.com- will send pics
:( :( :(

make the engine your major sales tactic, put down everything about it, (rods, pistons, cams and parts like that.)

Back