selling rex shell

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I will probably be looking for a clean no rust crx at some point and time, but not for a while, where are you located? I would be looking this spring maybe sooner depending upon paychecks.

Originally posted by VTECPOWER@Aug 22 2005, 04:15 PM
I will probably be looking for a clean no rust crx at some point and time, but not for a while, where are you located? I would be looking this spring maybe sooner depending upon paychecks.
[post=543679]Quoted post[/post]​

and yeah mang no rush it will stay in the garage......

and i live in orlando florida

I see you gave up on that one huh?
:(

P.S. You suck....jk....You left messages in my phone that you were gonna call back and never did...Ohhh and another Thing..You sound getto as hell..I was craking up.... Peace yO!....lol

Back to topic..... FREE BUMP...

Too bad you live in Florida.. I might have taken it off of your hands... All the parts I really need are big heavy stuff. Doors, hatch, fenders, bumpers.. Blah blah.. It would cost too stinking much to ship.

fuck it i'm keeping this bitch

back up for sale...i fixed everything....but i cant afford the insurance on 3 cars....shell must go....price $1K

none wants to pay shit for a shell. i have one with no rust, all brakes and suspension were done, hasport mm and linkage,dc sports exhaust, full mint interior. and the best offer was 800. but maybe you will have better luck then i did.

bump

med_gallery_13158_501_270911.jpg

i have the plastic that hides the wires under the cluster.....and it has si door panels and back corner plates

okay....

IF i were to part who wants what????

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
okay....

IF i were to part who wants what????
Headlights and tail lights for my buddies crx, and he might want your disc brake setup.
And do you have stock seats?
no stock seats.

Quoted post[/post]]
yo yo yo i need center console....ebrake console...and carpet...how much bro :mrgreen:

i'll keep you guys posted....does anyone else want anything??

so far the tokicos are pending and the above stated

Back