sex in christ

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jeffie7

Wrong Whole!
VIP
http://www.sexinchrist.com/threesome.html

To summarize, we feel a Christian threesome is morally acceptable if it meets these conditions: It must be composed of one man and two women, all of whom recognize and maintain proper sex roles for men and women in and out of the bedroom. All married members of the threesome must consent to the arrangement and have consent from their spouses. And finally, the purpose of the relationship must be that it ultimately strengthens the existing bond between husband and wife and allows all three parties to share and celebrate their love of God together.

hahaha Seems kinda like they twisted things around haha. But really alot of religions do that.

Sounds like there's a pastor somewhere who thinks some church attendant is hot.

"But honey look! The bible says it ok!"

:D

Originally posted by jeffie7@Jun 10 2005, 10:19 PM
it's also got a page on anal :lol:
[post=510957]Quoted post[/post]​

Not only do they have a page on anal, but they talk about how anal is better than vaginal sex! :huh:

Originally posted by HollowJDM@Jun 11 2005, 04:37 AM
so after all that is getting a bj still bad?
[post=510966]Quoted post[/post]​

Of course not, as a matter of fact...hahaha...here...

The Benefits of Swallowing - Drink of the Living Water
Aside from swallowing semen as a measure to prevent the waste and spillage of seed, ingesting ejaculate can have spiritual benefits, as we will see. Although the Old Testament makes reference to the bitterness of semen (And he shall cause the woman to drink the bitter water. [Numbers 5:24]), the New Testament casts the act of consuming ejaculate in a much more affirming light, as in the following passage, where Jesus speaks to the woman of Samaria about the gift of “living water”:

Jesus answered her, "If you knew the gift of God, and who it is that is saying to you, "Give me a drink,' you would have asked him, and he would have given you living water." 11 The woman said to him, "Sir, you have no bucket, and the well is deep. Where do you get that living water?...15 The woman said to him, "Sir, give me this water, so that I may never be thirsty or have to keep coming here to draw water." 16 Jesus said to her, "Go, call your husband, and come back." (John 4:10-16)

Show this to the uppity chicks next time you want them to show you the differnce between like and love :)

I hate humans. And when they wear funky robes and think that everything they think and say is right - All the more to hate.

I'll remember to thank whoever wrote this article for lowering Biblical conjecture to the level of 9th grade interpretations of the Koran. Good job, schmuck.

-> Steve

Wow. That's some sophism if I've ever seen it.

Back