Share your first car (post pics!)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

1.1998 Ford Contour, was my sacrificial victim when it came to testing out things to see if they worked or looked good...it was actually nice
2.1990 Honda Civic STD, changed out the 1.5 for a ZC DOHC...work in progress

Attachments

• contour2.jpg
    contour2.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 288
  • contour.jpg
    contour.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 257
  • civic2newport.jpg
    civic2newport.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 265
VSA... you are starting to sound like a tool. Those wheels have been out FOREVERRRRRRRRRRRRR. For them to be one offs', you'd have had to buy them back when ACE alloys first started producing "tuner" style wheels. They're called "MANTA's" and they are readily available at local junk yards. I'm not trying to diss you or bag on you, I just laid down an honest opinion.

Heres a pic of those ugly little basterds below

Attachments

• ace mantas.jpg
    ace mantas.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 294
I want you to prove it too me, find a car picture that isn't my car with that specific cut pattern, and I'll believe you. Otherwise, look at the cut pattern's, don't they seem a little odd? Or out of place where most cuts are made (to make them look like they belong), these are cut into the spokes, and are totally off center.

Find that picture and I will believe you.

Got any engine pics? Did you add sheetmetal to the hood to eliminate the front grille or how did you do it?

yo guys i can personally vouch for him, as to whether they are bought wheelsor not, i havent a clue, but i know for sure he actually built the car. His father is one of the heads of Teamallstars, and i have personally seen his car with his father and his team.

go to teamallstars.com
his dad drives the ford lightning

I want you to prove it too me, find a car picture that isn't my car with that specific cut pattern, and I'll believe you. Otherwise, look at the cut pattern's, don't they seem a little odd? Or out of place where most cuts are made (to make them look like they belong), these are cut into the spokes, and are totally off center.

Find that picture and I will believe you.
OH GO fuck yourself, CLAM.

You and Fooly Cooly can both eat a bag of damp cocks. Fuck with the Regular bull here, get the Regular Horns.

We tried to be nice, slappy, but now you've gone overboard. 4 adaptor hubs and a set of mass-market wheels does NOT make you special, or your Ebay accessory car.

We tried, you blew it - Have fun with yourself.

OH GO fuck yourself, CLAM.

You and Fooly Cooly can both eat a bag of damp cocks. Fuck with the Regular bull here, get the Regular Horns.

We tried to be nice, slappy, but now you've gone overboard. 4 adaptor hubs and a set of mass-market wheels does NOT make you special, or your Ebay accessory car.

We tried, you blew it - Have fun with yourself.

oh cmon dont attack me, ive seen it, thats about it

anyways, i just talked to my uncle about the cars hes had

1.) some ford pickup truck (1950's model) (died in a ditch)
2.) 1969 Firebird (totalled)
3.) 1975 firebird
4.) 1979 Mercedes SeL 450 6.9 L (only 1500 made)
5.) 1st Gen Honda Civic (he flew it here in a airplane shipping container)
6.) 1984 toyota Celica
7.) 1987 Trueno
8.) 1991 toyota landcruiser
9.) 1993 Toyota Supra (!!!!FFSSSS turbo)
10.) 1997 porsche boxster (stolen)
11.) 1998 toyota camry
12.) 2004 Toyota Sequioa (current)

Last edited:
I tried to prove it, but since you guys seem hellbent on proving me wrong, go ahead, I wont disagree with you. Its long past time for me too leave this place, since you guys don't seem to understand about the car.

Yes, I did buy it, but I knew the guy who built it while he was building the car and what he had to go through to get a wheel cut for that lug pattern.

Believe me or not, its fine, you guys can keep circle jerking all you want, but I'm out.

It's a 4x100 wheel. YOU said it was a "one off" set. You lied.

Your lying ass isn't welcome here. Don't blame us, blame yourself. You failed.

3.) 1975 firebird
6.) 1984 toyota Celica
7.) 1987 Trueno
11.) 1998 toyota camry

nice list! :thumbsup:

oh cmon dont attack me, ive seen it, thats about it

3.) 1975 firebird
6.) 1984 toyota Celica
7.) 1987 Trueno
11.) 1998 toyota camry

umm.. isnt this post YOUR first car... not your uncles. .

My turn!!

Anyway, this is my first car (that's actually under my name).

It's an 89 Honda CRX DX, just for those of you who haven't read my sad thread on how this POS keeps breakin' down.

But, I've also driven/ borrowed: '92 Honda Accord (first car to drive in that was kinda mine), '91 Plymouth Sundance, 95' Honda Civic EX, and '04 Saturn L300. I've borrowed all these cars as if they were my own lol.

Last edited:
I have a few.

-98 Dodge Dakota sport with a V8. (totalled)
-87 Acura Integra(My favorite car by far. Got it off of some guy for $500 with perfectly fine tranny and engine. It was a little beast. i miss it :( ... )
-90 Civic hatch dx
-98 Chevy silverado 1500 (Not technically my car, but i drive it all the time (right now for instance) when my civic is out of commision )

Back