shell needed

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

sihatchback_RL

I need a shell, 88-91 civic hatch si or CRX si, or 92-95 civic hatch or coupe.

i'll sell you my shell. I need to get rid of it

93 Civic Cx hatch

150XXX on the body, replaced cluster, so it'll end up being TMU, unless you get a cluster thats higher than what the title says, replace it, then transfer titles. Shaved moldings, primered gray.

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Aug 11 2005, 04:31 PM
i'll sell you my shell. I need to get rid of it

93 Civic Cx hatch

150XXX on the body, replaced cluster, so it'll end up being TMU, unless you get a cluster thats higher than what the title says, replace it, then transfer titles. Shaved moldings, primered gray.
[post=538975]Quoted post[/post]​

How much and where are you from?

make a decent offer. I'll try to get pics sometime soon. I'm just REALLY lazy and don't want to push it out of the garage.

the driver seat is torn also

not sure if you care but it the optional center console.

Car is in NJ, PA title.

its not worth it. any shipping company is gonna be at minimum 500 bucks, and thats being REAL cheap.

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Aug 12 2005, 05:26 AM
its not worth it. any shipping company is gonna be at minimum 500 bucks, and thats being REAL cheap.
[post=539182]Quoted post[/post]​

the cars i need asap is always across the country. DAMN! well i guess next months competition is over......

still lookin for a shell? ive got a 91 crx HF 95k on the shell, but salvage title. im in the bay area. let me know if your interested

Originally posted by yeahmycrxisfast@Aug 13 2005, 03:26 AM
still lookin for a shell? ive got a 91 crx HF 95k on the shell, but salvage title. im in the bay area. let me know if your interested
[post=539553]Quoted post[/post]​

how much? pix?

hey i have a 1991 honda civic hatch burnt orange shaved handels, moldings, door popers flake in paint, benz-s500 fenders carbon pillers, tinted windows, new header back exhaust, stick color matched interior xplod speakers in door gutted from driver seat back and sprayed with fire proof rino liner and sound dampers fome in the wels let me know asap im letting it go for 500.00 th eonly thing it needs is a head gasket i live in suffolk county ny

Back