Shift Linkage

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

will 00 b16a2 shiftlinkage work if i decide to get the b18b trans, also can i use the b16a2 o2 sensor with a b18b engine

i think you need to use a 3rd gen integra linkage .... not sure if the Si one will work
an O2 sensor is an O2 sensor ... as long as its the same style (# of wires) it will work

Depends on what car your putting it in,in a civic,yes in a sol,no.The o2 it depends on the number of wires other than that I'm not sure.

I HAVE A 92 CIVIC HATCH CX, SO IT WILL WORK AND FIT CORRECTLY WITH MY 95 LS ENGINE AND 00 SI TRANS OR 95 LS TRANS NO MATTER WHICH TRANS I USE. THE 00 SI HAS A 4 WIRE O2 AND IVE BEEN TOLD THAT ALL 92 HATCH'S WERE PREWIRED FOR A 4 WIRE O2, ALSO WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT USEING A USED 00 SI CLUTCH. I WORK IN A SALVAGE YARD SO A LOT OF THE PARTS I HAVE WERE FREE. BUT I WILL SPEND MONEY TO GET WHAT I NEED. MY GOAL IS TO LEAVE WHAT EVER I CAN HONDA OEM. THANX

Well all I can say just go to SWAP section for Civic 5th generation.
I dont know about your problem.
But if you swapping B18c1 or B18C5 in 92-95 Civic shiftlinkage Civic SI 99-00 will work fine.

Back