Shipping from Japan

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lowassaccord

Does anyone know how or where to go to get something shipped from Japan (transmission). My brother lives there and can get me a JDM tranny much cheaper than geting my broken one rebuilt. Any info would be appricated. :feedback:

Love how you guys can be so sarcastic...

lowassaccord,

Most international shipping companies have "online" tools to give you an 'idea' of what it will cost...they will ask you for thing like dimensions and approx. weight to give you an idea of shipping cost ( example: www.fedex.com ).
Couriers have people that make sure that the "appropriate" paperwork is done up and filed with customs (examples: commercial invoice & country of origin) which are very important as customs will hold up your shipment if this is not the done properly. Plus if the item in not categorized properly in regards to duties and tariff's you may end up paying more for the shipment than you should.
...and yes I know what I'm talking about, I have been a Logistics Coordinator tracking international shipping for the last 2 years...

Hope this helps...

Jason

Being sarcastic is life. this is great, I love being sarcastic. He should have known to just check any International Shipping Company, shit I would have even known this.

Hey thanks for the responses i have. All you other ass holes can suck a big fat cock! Yea i do know about the post office i was simply asking if anyone knew of a good way to get something shipped, maybe a way not many people know about, a good company to deal with because there are a lot of companies that are not good with international shipping.

So yea thanks again :fuckyou:

Originally posted by lowassaccord@Mar 16 2004, 11:34 PM
Hey thanks for the responses i have. All you other ass holes can suck a big fat cock! Yea i do know about the post office i was simply asking if anyone knew of a good way to get something shipped, maybe a way not many people know about, a good company to deal with because there are a lot of companies that are not good with international shipping.

So yea thanks again :fuckyou:

Hey...I tried to help.

Jason <_<

yes jason you did and i appricate that i thought i wrote thanks in that for you being a great help not an ass, but i guess not so i am now thanks.

Originally posted by Slammed90Lude@Mar 15 2004, 08:09 PM
you'll have to put it on your tab at harry's and overnight the parts from japan

:p

RMFAO dude i was crying i was laughing so hard, i would just skip the whole shipping and just go through an importer here, it would probably end up being around the same

In the end though it is going to cost you more to get a tranny shipped from Japan, than finding one in the US already. Try ANY of the online motor deales, most have trannies they sell seperate. Shipping overseas, especially one big item like a tranny is not going to be cheap, and if it is, it is going to take a long time.

Originally posted by HondaMoCo+Mar 18 2004, 01:09 PM-->
Slammed90Lude
@Mar 15 2004, 08:09 PM
you'll have to put it on your tab at harry's and overnight the parts from japan

:p

RMFAO dude i was crying i was laughing so hard, i would just skip the whole shipping and just go through an importer here, it would probably end up being around the same

:werd: figured this one out myself also

Back