Show your tattoos please!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

This thread is STILL going ? Holy shit.

my thoughts on where steve has been

he joined a band of gypsy bandits, put out a platinum selling gypsy album and banged like 10,000 hotties and put 100k on his motorcycle. all while injen plays online and talks to his internet hoes.

honestly though. steve, i'm glad you've been gone. it means you've actually been living life. congrats buddy. ^_^

sorry for bring this thread back, but i never knew we had a tattoo thread. anyhow here is my chest piece. 15hr in and 4hr more before shading, i have alot of other tattoos but this is the only one really worth posting. this is why my car is shit :D

Attachments

• 175.JPG
    175.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 247
  • 176.JPG
    176.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 403
  • 178.JPG
    178.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 306
sorry for bring this thread back, but i never knew we had a tattoo thread. anyhow here is my chest piece. 15hr in and 4hr more before shading, i have alot of other tattoos but this is the only one really worth posting. this is why my car is shit :D

What's it gonna look like in the end? Colors? Black and white?

It's going to be black and grey. The story is... the Geisha is wearing a traditional wedding dress and it represents my lovely wife, the hut is for when i bought my first house, the water wraps around to my back, where there will be children play by the water to represent my kids. all of the other stuff is just filler, not the best pics but this is basically the story of my life with Japanese people:D

I dig.

I am drawing my shoulder/half sleeve now. Moons/Stars/Water.

I'm working on my shoulder 1/3-1/2 sleeve. I also want the chaos symbol but I'm not sure if I want to add it into the shoulder piece or have it completely separate. Then I need/want something funny that will make me laugh everyday.

Back