Show your tattoos please!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

what is it that you want? my cousin is a kick ass artist and he's apprenticing right now... i can talk to him

Well, i have some outline work on my torso that i want covered.
im thinking somewhere along the lines of medieval with a nice touch of new age music.
basically, on my back, i want a king in full dress either standing in front of or sitting on a throne but instead of a sword or staff, i want him to be holding a bass guitar (certain one that i already have picked out).
on the front i want a knight in full armor wielding an electric guitar in one hand.
i was also thinking, from the Sword in the Stone, the hand that holds Excalibur in the water, instead of a sword, once again, a guitar or bass. ibanez actually has a sweet 8 string concept called the rm8 i believe, it kinda doubles as a guitar/bass.

something along those lines.

Getting a ridiculous tattoo this weekend. But it makes sense to me, and thats all that matters. I'll show it off Monday or Tuesday or something.

Here's mine. It fits me well I'd say.
cp1_0916081827.jpg

Next I want a tear on my side, with gears on the inside. I have big plans for a back piece too, but its kind of hard to explain.

Here's mine. It fits me well I'd say.
cp1_0916081827.jpg

Next I want a tear on my side, with gears on the inside. I have big plans for a back piece too, but its kind of hard to explain.
I've wanted a tear for awhile. Never could decide what I wanted on the inside though.

I've wanted a tear for awhile. Never could decide what I wanted on the inside though.

Everything that makes you function. The things that you love, things that you hate, things that you live for. It would be a big tear, lol.

My new ink.. the outline anyway. Going to take a couple more sessions to finish up. Then its on to the next. I have 4 more lined up.
attachment.php

Its world industries art from a skateboard, which is lame. But the reason I got it is I wanted an angel on one shoulder, a devil on the other. One that said "think twice", the other that said "do it man". But I couldn't find any angels or devils I like, and I'm not that religious anyway.

So, this symbolizes good and bad, the "think twice" being the water, "do it" being the fire.. in a constant battle. The center of the battle is a yin yang, which is also a symbol of the same thing.. Inside they have big goofy smiles on their faces, which means no matter which way you go, always have fun with it.

Original work:
battle.jpg

You'll notice its reversed. Thats because I'm pretty much deaf in my right ear, so maybe I'll listen to the sensible side a little more.

Attachments

• wioutline.jpg
    wioutline.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 313
Last edited:
I'm going to hopefully go get this one next week sometime :)

tribal4-1.jpg

Mrs Phyre's new ink. Partially filled in.. Probably only one session left!

First session: 2 hours
10916d1241817142-anntat1.jpg

Second session: 2 hours

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• ANN1.jpg
    ANN1.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 266
  • ANN2.jpg
    ANN2.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 268
Last edited:
sorry guys this is the best i can do for now, the tattoo shop will take a good pic when its done
007.jpg

I like it. Im getting, "born to lose" on the inside of my lower lip, coexist on my left bicep, and the Darwin fish on my right.

Back