Silvia Sighting

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

If I were in your Dad's shoes, I'd choose the Master's and a G35 coupe over dropping an RB26DETT into that Z as well.

:lol:

Originally posted by S13Less@Feb 9 2003, 12:46 PM
;)  LoL... just cuz some guy puts a "silvia' emblem in the back of his 240, doesn't make it a silvia. I mean not to say that this isn't a "silvia" but you shoulda taken a pic of the front then state your claim.

FYI:
-the '94 240sx's only came in convertible.
-the different set of tires in the back is either for one of three things... one, he's a guy who for some reason can't have matching wheels around... two, the guy uses a different set cuz the tires he prefers in the back are cheaper and probly easier to drift with... or three (and u get a lot of these), a  poser who wants to look like a guy who drifts

IMO i wouldn't consider it a silvia (or a 240 with a conversion) unless he had the SR20DET, the front end, the JDM interior, maybe RHD conversion, tail lights, etc... but that's just me.

ok, hows this? i am 99.99% sure that is the same car. this pic was taken at the sport compact nationals in pomona last october. that car has the same wheels, roof and wing! what are the chances?? plus, there was a big carshow that i was trying to get to only a few blocks away. maybe he didnt feel like exhibiting or something.

fd1b7470.jpg

im pretty sure you guys have seen the BFGoodrich skyline in their ad for tires, with bronze volks.... he lives right next to me.... cool lil japanese dude... drives it everydamned day too.... ahhhh the envy of my life

Originally posted by 2 litre EG@Feb 10 2003, 04:00 AM
im pretty sure you guys have seen the BFGoodrich skyline in their ad for tires, with bronze volks.... he lives right next to me.... cool lil japanese dude... drives it everydamned day too.... ahhhh the envy of my life

fuck yeah, that car looks sick as hell. i think everybody has seen it, it's only on the first two pages of every fuckin' tuner magazine in existance.

Originally posted by S13Less@Feb 9 2003, 12:46 PM
;) LoL... just cuz some guy puts a "silvia' emblem in the back of his 240, doesn't make it a silvia. I mean not to say that this isn't a "silvia" but you shoulda taken a pic of the front then state your claim.

FYI:
-the '94 240sx's only came in convertible.
-the different set of tires in the back is either for one of three things... one, he's a guy who for some reason can't have matching wheels around... two, the guy uses a different set cuz the tires he prefers in the back are cheaper and probly easier to drift with... or three (and u get a lot of these), a poser who wants to look like a guy who drifts

IMO i wouldn't consider it a silvia (or a 240 with a conversion) unless he had the SR20DET, the front end, the JDM interior, maybe RHD conversion, tail lights, etc... but that's just me.

Now, in downtown San Mateo, in Northern California... looming around 2 am one Saturday night was an actual blue S15 (99-newer) Silvia imported from Japan. Too bad I didn't have a camera, but I dropped a slice of pizza on my shoes in awe. It was like that Altima commercial when it slowly passed by me. BTW it had no license plates and was probly coming back from this place in the Bay Area that I know imports cars.

you can drift with large wheels.

Originally posted by 92b16vx+Feb 9 2003, 10:08 AM-->
S13Less Posted on Feb 9 2003
@ 06:46 PM

Or maybe it is a silvia. ;) edit---->well it is LHD so eh.Still looks nice

RHD sucks balls, LHD for life yO!

Originally posted by MaaseyRacer@Feb 10 2003, 02:35 PM
RHD sucks balls, LHD for life yO!

:werd:

unless you happen to be in a place where they drive on the left side of the road FUCK RHD!!
there is no point to it
does it make you faster?? no
does it make it easier to drive?? no
does it make the car handle better?? no
does it mean you wasted a fuck load of money importing a RHD car or converting your LHD car to RHD?? yes

d0iNg ShIt JuZt cUz ItZ mAd DoP3 JDM y0! is fucking :ghey:

Originally posted by djextremity@Feb 10 2003, 02:22 PM
Why is it ghey to put an integra front end on a Civic but its alright to put a Skyline front end on a Silvia?

becuase the civic doesnt come with an integra front end in japan.

No, that's a fucking Silvia front end on a 240sx(which is american for Silvia).

edit: okay, so the 240 is nothing like a silvia engine wise, but you get my drift.

Back