small honda motors

• Thread starter rmerrell
  • Start date
  • Replies 70
  • Views 6K

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
nothing like saying get a job when you don't have one

anywho you come off as some bored person making shit up just to try and bug people

I myself would never race you as with anyone else I know that has a badass car ever hear the term not worth wasting gas on it?

keep in mind a H23 cam gears intake exhuast and 18" wheels will net you MAYBE high 14s its faster then a stock SI

I would ask you for a dyno chart but thats pointless I would ask you for a timeslip but once again pointless to ask

but like I said before it sounds as if your just some bored person trying to have some fun for all we know you have a Sunfire or Calv maybe even a Camaro if your lucky and you just want to see all the honda boys get mad

I guess people do alot of dumb things when bored like my rings or tattos... hehe or crack pistons... oops

anywho as with most people I've run across in my lifetime your like that little punk that gets up in my face talking shit about how your going to kick my ass then I just stand there and say well..... um...... are you going to... Im waiting.... then you just walk away talking to yourself about how Im not worth your time

I hope you enjoy wasting your time as with the many others like me that have wasted our time reading such bs

if you have a 7 sec prelude with time slips and videos to prove it you and your car are not worth shit becuase no one will give a damn about you because of how you let yourself come off to others

also do yourself a favor and don't click on my webpage becuase its a dinky 1.6 engine that puts out no power when put up to yours or even if it did would it matter? I think not

have a wonderful night and enjoy spanking civics, mustangs, camaros, vettes, maybe a few Firehalks, lets see 150-160WHP out of a lude what else can you beat... maybe a F50 or a Viper ya ya thats it

good night

His lude will be lucky to run 0-60 in 7 seconds. Whoopididoo, you're faster than an S-10 and a civic SI, big deal? Those are SLOW. Just like your prelude. I would rather ride around stock than in a 4th gen lude with a weak h23, primered, on 18's and air suspension. You're barkin up the wrong tree here bud.

hey merrell,:ufucktard: , maybe its just me but i think half the point of building a racecar it putting your sweat, blood and tears into it, not fucking your dad in the ass for another 20grand to by a car you are obviously just going to fuck up.

im 17 and spent almost three years saving to get a 1992 SR20 powered sentra and ran a 14.8 with an exhaust, nothing else :fuckyou: if the 79 year old bitch wouldnt have pulled out in front of me i would be kicking guys like you in the vagina (because you obviously dont have balls) on and off the track

if you really wanted a racecar any way you wouldnt have gone with 18's , but you probablly didnt know that 18 will give you taller gearing, making you slower.

ok merrell..... what one are you??? your the one on the left arent you

dumbasses1.jpg

fuckin retard :whatafucktard: :ghey: :ghey: :ghey:

hrmm see my point again, yall are gay i wrecked the s-10 who cares and i sold the civic, or yea btw i met up with a civic tonight in jackson with a t6 so said.. its pretty fuckin bad.. but nothing to the prelude.. its like .. racing a stock civic.. anyways.. with the torque and shit i got it will pull the 18s and the air ride don't mean shit it just gets me lower to the ground for better down force.. who cares.. i get a job went i want one.. just work with my dad.. who knows in a few weeks i can have new car... so suck my cock u low budget bitches and oh yeah, don't u hate funny money that is what yall got.. try`n to act like something go on over the hondahookup.com.. u bastards.. thats what this place really is a wanna be site like that.. oh yea good thing the owner of this site has such a bad car.. seeing how it ain't got shit..

oh yeah u dick the 18s come off when i goto the track.. the 16" si wheels go on the with the slicks....

he's the one without the dick, wait, he's the white one, oh i know he's the one with the Wal-mart bling. ahh hell he's just done all of them in the Ass
:wub: :moon: :ghey:

riiiiight, go watch fuckin fast and the furious one more time u fuckin panzy ass prick..

this topic has gotten way out of cntrol.

Rmerrel, this meaningless trash talking better stop now, or action will be taken

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back