Snow Y0

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

D See 2

i'm sure there is snow alot of places other than here in baltimore but i thought i'd share my happiness with you as i do not have any classes today!!!!!!!!! we ended up getting around 8" here... how much did everyone else get? there's my rex and my GF's 94 civ ex... automatic!!!

s3e43a87048b15.jpg

Havok

Man, I miss snow, havent seen it in about 9 years

D See 2

Originally posted by Afipunk21@Feb 7 2003, 08:13 AM
Man, I miss snow, havent seen it in about 9 years

that sucks dude, i love ripping up e-brake around turns in the rex.

asmallsol

Super Moderator
Originally posted by one zexy crx@Feb 7 2003, 08:20 AM
...i love ripping up e-brake around turns in the rex.

I have gotten into too much trouble doing that this winter. Here in the eastern part of michigan, it never snows and when it does, it will melt in like a week. The other day it rained like an inch, that would have been about a foot of snow. That would have kicked ass.

mdlax1

11 inches and still snowing..

baltimore MD

FFCiv

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Feb 7 2003, 08:11 AM
not much so far in CT
but its still snowing

I'm on the cost and we're at 6 inches and it's still going (knock on wood)

vtecsir1

i used to live in baltimore, it would snow in damn march too.. baltimores still cool.

saturn_boy96

88 C1V1C 53D4N DR1V3R
dude i live in wyonig and one time we got 16" of snow from early sunday morning to monday morning and we didn't even have a two hour delay. i was so pissed i skipped school. but here if you get caught skipping school you can get a ticket. an actual ticket from the police. i hate where i live expecially since now that i am out of schooling and i still look kinda young i get harassed all the time.

90 accord

Chicks dig the box
VIP
i've only been in snow for about 5 days of my life.

that being said, its sunny and around 60 degrees here now :)