so hot - random hotness for the day

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Celerity+Jul 12 2005, 01:57 PM-->
@Jul 12 2005, 12:22 PM
LoL, ha.  i heard a lot of the girls here in norwalk are like that, but i wouldnt know, they are all too fucking young
[post=524758]Quoted post[/post]​

Oh, you're that close ? I thought you were opposite corner of the state. We'll have to get together sometime.

Norwalk chicks = highest maintenance ever. If you aren't getting them closer to Greenwich you're out the door.

I used to live above and around the head shop over there on exit 14. What a shit town man.
[post=524769]Quoted post[/post]​

Utopia, what a shitty place. overpriced like a mother fucker. once you walk in, all they do is stare at you. i hate that store. but yeah, i actually live in stamford, but i spend like 98% of my time in norwalk, i work in norwalk, i chill in norwalk, and all of my friends are in norwalk. its not the greatest place in the world, but then again stamford sucks. trying to be too much like the city. and i ate the city too. but get this, i have no friends in my home town, how fucked up is that.

Originally posted by Airjockie@Jul 12 2005, 01:57 PM
sorry....baaa-aaaaa-aad joke... :p
[post=524768]Quoted post[/post]​

its not even that funny, but it had me rolling for a minute

Originally posted by SiLude@Jul 12 2005, 01:58 PM
Utopia, what a shitty place.  overpriced like a mother fucker.  once you walk in, all they do is stare at you.  i hate that store.  but yeah, i actually live in stamford, but i spend like 98% of my time in norwalk, i work in norwalk, i chill in norwalk, and all of my friends are in norwalk.  its not the greatest place in the world, but then again stamford sucks.  trying to be too much like the city.  and i ate the city too.  but get this, i have no friends in my home town, how fucked up is that.
[post=524804]Quoted post[/post]​

Stamford: The city that sucks. You must pay $4000 a month in wherever you live. It doesn't surprise me you don't know anyone in Stamford, you don't strike me as speaking Romanian.

Yeah, Utopia used to be a neat place, when it was the dive across the street from it's current location. I lived on Couch Street (Around the corner) after that place. If you hang out with her, which chances are you do, lemme know if you hang out with Jenny Edwards, I wouldn't mind seeing what's up with that crowd again.

Do you go to any of the local spots ? Bars like the Black Duck, Jimmie's Seaside, etc ?

is it pretty slutty? hmm... I'll have to check it out when i get home.

i actually live kind of close to Jimmys Seaside. you know where Dutchess used to be, down the street from the knights of columbus? my street is across the street. i dont go to bars and what not though, partly bc i'm only 20, and mostly bc i am not that big of a drinker. i mostly just drive around, smoke blunts, and (thinking for a few minutes) smoke some more. i dont really do anything since my Lude died. yo, the rt 7 connecter was my shit though. nice long straight, maybe a mile or so. fun times. i don't know any Jenny Edwards, in fact, i dont know any Jenny. but i might though. i know a bunch of people, just not their names type deal.

Summer224.jpg

*snap*

i know a bunch of people, just not their names type deal.

those are called hookers, not people...

Super 7 is loaded with cops. They perch up on the exit 3 hill and use ex-soviet border optics to see you coming. What you may wanna check out next time you're down there are the offroading trails. Near the valve control tower there is a trail that takes you off the highway within seconds and spits you out (After a brief trail run) on rt 123. It's important to be able to get off RT 7. If they are pursuing you through town, and you get on that highway - They have you at every exit.

Go forth and terrorize.

-> Steve

Originally posted by Battle Pope+Jul 12 2005, 01:00 PM-->
Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Jul 12 2005, 12:59 PM
Battle Pope
@Jul 12 2005, 12:41 PM
is it pretty slutty?
[post=524820]Quoted post[/post]​

Quite.
[post=524831]Quoted post[/post]​

damn y0
[post=524833]Quoted post[/post]​

That's what I'm sayin. I think the girlie is gonna be around tonight, though. Dammit. I'll have to have her get naked for me instead. :D

i will be sure to pass on the news, and i will go searching for this tower when i get out of work. i work like 200ft away from the DMV, so it shouldn't be that hard. but yeah, whenever i raced there, i would hop on going north at exit 2, therefore i can see if there are any cops, get to the end, pull a u-turn and get back on, stop at the first speed limit sign, and the bridge is the finish line. nice and long. the last time i was there, i raced phyre. i had the miata, he had his dxr. at the bridge he said he was going about 130ish (speedo is in kmh) and i was going about 105-110. slow ass miata.

and no, no hookers thank you very much.

yeah man. both of us work together. ever need a battery? come to batteries plus. any battery for anything. but anyways, i think i know what your talking about. before you go under the bridge is like a ...thing... on the right side that is kind of blocked off, would that be it?

edit: shit, if your around here, than youve prob seen the miata. missing like half the paint, back window all fucked up and hanging. sounds like shit. its kind of white, well, maybe half white

I remember that thread... Wow.. it all clicks now ! That DMV has such bad memories for me, that I guess I must have written off that entire section of the state from my memory.

No, after you go under the bridge. Lets see if we can dial up Google maps and get a satellite pic.

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord+Jul 12 2005, 01:00 PM-->
Originally posted by Battle Pope@Jul 12 2005, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Jul 12 2005, 12:59 PM
Battle Pope
@Jul 12 2005, 12:41 PM
is it pretty slutty?
[post=524820]Quoted post[/post]​

Quite.
[post=524831]Quoted post[/post]​

damn y0
[post=524833]Quoted post[/post]​

That's what I'm sayin. I think the girlie is gonna be around tonight, though. Dammit. I'll have to have her get naked for me instead. :D
[post=524834]Quoted post[/post]​

sheeeeeit, somebody better be gettin nekkid!

EDIT: "tittywop!"

who is naked and who is posting the pics??

Back