so hot - random hotness for the day

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

well if you have them both at once you can add the ages together and it is kosher... two 15 year olds = 30 years old, now your in the clear :)

Originally posted by 94CivicSlow@Jul 13 2005, 07:24 AM
Why does everyone think theyre whores? I didnt see them sucking off different guys n shit... Looks to me that theyre just some 16 and 17 year old chicks who got smashed and were acting retarded.... I dunno
[post=525288]Quoted post[/post]​

It's more along the lines of "attention whores". Also, I'm willing to bet money that they would suck the chrome off a trailer hitch for a dimebag.

-> Steve

i think i;m gonna order me a bride on the intardn3t...

maybe we can get a group buy going...?

I'm in

It's more along the lines of "attention whores". Also, I'm willing to bet money that they would suck the chrome off a trailer hitch for a dimebag.

attention%20whore3.jpg

Originally posted by 94CivicSlow@Jul 13 2005, 07:24 AM
Why does everyone think theyre whores? I didnt see them sucking off different guys n shit... Looks to me that theyre just some 16 and 17 year old chicks who got smashed and were acting retarded.... I dunno
[post=525288]Quoted post[/post]​

Because we were that age one time. that's what chicks did when they got stoned/drunk off their asses. Most girls are whores anyway. Some hide it better.

:hide:

Originally posted by reckedracing@Jul 12 2005, 09:16 AM
chelshascleavageandiamadyke.jpg

[post=524640]Quoted post[/post]​

it's kinda hard to dig a girl who has to push her arms together to make it look like she has clevage.

i'd hit it....

with a brick to her face.

Originally posted by B16RacerN2NR+Jul 13 2005, 05:35 PM-->
reckedracing
@Jul 12 2005, 09:16 AM
chelshascleavageandiamadyke.jpg

[post=524640]Quoted post[/post]​

it's kinda hard to dig a girl who has to push her arms together to make it look like she has clevage.

i'd hit it....

with a brick to her face.
[post=525695]Quoted post[/post]​

there still boobies! lol boy im glad im only 17 :lol: im sorry but :hitit:

those pics would be so much better if they were on X....people look funny on X

Back