so much for eyebrow rings

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

:cringe: Really the price that they say, is almost scary. Messing with my eyes. I don't know. Kinda weird,but what ever.

Eeeewwww!!! I don't like. :(

The only things I want changing my eyes are a razor blade to pull the membrane back & a big laser to shoot at my cornea! :ph34r:

One of my favorite phrases : Subcutaceous Jewelry.

Sas can't see ? Funny, I don't see any eyeglasses in your pics :)

-> Steve

"So far we have not seen any side effects or complications and we don't expect any in the future."

i think that's been said about every prescription drug that's eventually caused impotence

I'll pass on that shit. I'd rather pierce my lip again without numbing it first.

EWwwwwwwwwwwwwwww NO! :puke2:

I'm hesitant enough about eye surgery in general- hell, all surgery- I sure don't want someone playing with my eyeballs just to put something in for looks.

Originally posted by Calesta@Apr 8 2004, 01:54 AM
EWwwwwwwwwwwwwwww NO! :puke2:

I'm hesitant enough about eye surgery in general- hell, all surgery- I sure don't want someone playing with my eyeballs just to put something in for looks.

:withstupid:

Hell I had hard enough time trying Contacts in high school...after about 5 tries of putting a contact in my eye was so watery and red I couldn't even hold onto my eye lid anymore...and I always hated putting shit near my eyes.

Contacts I'm ok with. I wear mine constantly. But cutting into your eye willingly- that's a no go for me.

Originally posted by Celerity@Apr 7 2004, 10:29 PM
Sas can't see ? Funny, I don't see any eyeglasses in your pics :)

I'm blind without my contacts! I can't wait to get laser surgery! But my vision is too unstable for me to be able to get it now. :( It sucks because my current insurance will cover almost all of the procedure.

Back