So NHPD pulled me over this morning.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I drive with my headlights on all the time.

We have to have our DRL's on all the time anyway (dont have a choice unless i take my high beams out), mandatory in Canada. However they rarely pull you over for it.... at all......ever..... unless its night.

man some cops here pull you over for wearin a fitted hat with a tilt... and others you can go 15+ over and they dont say a word....

I would pull someone over for wearing a fitted hat with a tilt and slap them. It would be a bitch slap if it still had the stickers and tags on it too.

Check the glove box for marijuana while ur at it.

:werd:

im all for profiling... because more often than not IT WORKS

if it looks like a jackass, talks like a jackass, and acts like a jackass, its probably a duck

:werd:

im all for profiling... because more often than not IT WORKS

if it looks like a jackass, talks like a jackass, and acts like a jackass, its probably a duck

The politically correct term for what you just described is called "racism".

The politically correct term for what you just described is called "racism".
Profiling is not racism. Racism is racism. If you're looking to shut down a Colombian drug cartel, you're not pulling over grandma in her Lincoln. It's not racial profiling, it's criminal profiling. If you look suspect, you might get hassled. Even if you didn't do the crime, you look the part of someone who did.

stereotypes, racism, and profiling had to start from somewhere.

people just don't make shit up from nothing.

you dont' look at asian people and make some shit up like, "i bet they eat a lot of potatoes". duh, they eat rice. so the steretypes about rice make sense.

50 cent openly talks about selling crack. he has 10 friends that sell crack too. so to assume that a black man, in the ghetto, driving a mercedes, while wearing expensive clothes isn't racism. it's a general truism of society.

rich rappers dont' live in the ghetto. hence he moved out of the shithole. doctors and lawyers don't live in the ghetto.

Back