So what kind of job does everyone have?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by daa90crx@Jun 3 2005, 09:52 PM
i have no job cus im illegal, and dont hate, u fuckers :D
[post=507579]Quoted post[/post]​

<_<
Sweet. So, you have no liscence or insurance either and when you run into one of us you will most likely try to flee the scene. We will get stuck with paying our deductable and you will be just another bane on our society.

Go back to your own country and get proper authorization to be here before you cost us honest working taxpayers MORE money. :ph34r:

Oh yeah, I work at Monument Car parts, its like a autozone or kragen, only much nicer with actual performance parts and people that know what the are doing. :D

I'm an ASE certified master mechanic and i work for Elk Grove Honda. good pay and benefits but long hours and hard work.

right now im jobless because im in school up at wyotech, but i did work at a grocery store for 5 misreable yrs pushing carts.

I do metrology (no not the weather report) and calibration for large companies like delphi thermal. You name the tool or peice of test equipment, I have probably checked it for accuracy at one point or another.

Originally posted by micah+Jun 2 2005, 12:03 PM-->
sometimes it sucks to say thats my job, but hey combined with my g/f we are busting 50k a year so its all good :p
[post=506780]Quoted post[/post]​

I would seriously want to get a better job and make more money if the combined income was 50k a year...

Originally posted by civicious@Jun 2 2005, 12:10 PM
I work at a sawmill. It sucks. Pays really well though...
[post=506788]Quoted post[/post]​

I work just up the street from this guy. :lol:

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Jun 2 2005, 01:19 PM
I invade small oil producing third world countries, kill locals, and blow shit up...no, really.
[post=506844]Quoted post[/post]​

I make tons of the goodies that Jon uses to blow shit up in third world countries. :lol:

Originally posted by CRX-YEM@Jun 2 2005, 02:49 PM
If I had to give myself a title it would be mechanical/electrical engineer
[post=506917]Quoted post[/post]​

:w00t:

Oscar Mayer
@Jun 3 2005, 06:07 AM
I'm an IT Project Manager responsible for 6 Business Analysts. My prime responsiblity is the training and communication aspect of the project as well as working with our Project SME's to make Business Decisions on the new Policy Admin system we are developing. I have created the Projects Intranet Communication Website as well as all the Virtual Training Material for our Self-Directed Learning. I also work closely with my reports with our Project Plan. I am currently working towards my PM Certification through the George Washington University program. Its very exciting work and also pays very well :)
[post=507227]Quoted post[/post]​

Sounds like my last job. :p

-----

Right now I'm officially a "Manufacturing Engineer II".

I work for a certain defense contractor making missles and missle launch systems. Fun stuff!

Originally posted by Calesta+Jun 5 2005, 10:59 PM-->
@Jun 2 2005, 12:03 PM
sometimes it sucks to say thats my job, but hey combined with my g/f we are busting 50k a year so its all good :p
[post=506780]Quoted post[/post]​

I would seriously want to get a better job and make more money if the combined income was 50k a year...

well considering that growing up in a house of 6 with a total income of less then 25k i feel like a rich bitch right about now. we arent all born with silver spoons in our mouth ;)
-edit, plus cost of living where im at isnt bad. since i live on the beach its kinda high, but not bad.

ive seriously thought about getting a real job, but then id have to pay for day care on 1 kid during school season and 2 kids during summertime. you have any idea how much fulltime daycare on 2 kids would cost?

that and i have no official training in any sort of trade. ive had jobs that pay 4 times more then i make now, but since i have to watch my son during the day i need a job with uber flexible hours.

Originally posted by YouKnowWhoIBee@Jun 2 2005, 10:04 AM
Lowes Home Improvement and part time server/bartender at TGIFridays :)
[post=506781]Quoted post[/post]​

I work at lowe's too!

Lumber CSA here. W00t. Been there two weeks, and they're talking about a good ole' promo for me. Can't wait!

Originally posted by micah@Jun 5 2005, 10:13 PM
well considering that growing up in a house of 6 with a total income of less then 25k i feel like a rich bitch right about now. we arent all born with silver spoons in our mouth ;)
-edit, plus cost of living where im at isnt bad. since i live on the beach its kinda high, but not bad.

ive seriously thought about getting a real job, but then id have to pay for day care on 1 kid during school season and 2 kids during summertime. you have any idea how much fulltime daycare on 2 kids would cost?

that and i have no official training in any sort of trade. ive had jobs that pay 4 times more then i make now, but since i have to watch my son during the day i need a job with uber flexible hours.
[post=508355]Quoted post[/post]​

Not saying I was born with any kind of spoon in my mouth... ;)

But yeah, I can see where you're coming from. Staying at home with the kids is definitely worth other sacrifices- it's much more than just avoiding a babysitter.

In my house we can't even file taxes. 25k is tons to live on, specially back in the day.

Originally posted by sohcslammer+Jun 4 2005, 06:28 AM-->
@Jun 3 2005, 09:52 PM
i have no job cus im illegal, and dont hate, u fuckers :D

<_<
Sweet. So, you have no liscence or insurance either and when you run into one of us you will most likely try to flee the scene. We will get stuck with paying our deductable and you will be just another bane on our society.

Go back to your own country and get proper authorization to be here before you cost us honest working taxpayers MORE money. :ph34r:

[post=507652]Quoted post[/post]​

Normally, I wouldn't even comment on this, but I have to say, I TOTALLY agree, why? Because I am spending months and almost a grand to get my wife legally into the states. I couldn't careless where you're from, but shit do it right.

Sorry for the way off topic rant/

And Mike, we think you for making such fine instruments of warfare :)

I am a full time server at The Palm here in Nashville. 40k last year isn't too bad for a guy with no degree( I am such an UNDERachiever)
Plus there are always tons of hot ass GOLD DIGGERS running around with thier tits barely in their shirts.
NOTHING beats cracking lobster claws while some chick masturbates in front of with her tittys out :blink:

Plus there are always tons of hot ass GOLD DIGGERS running around with thier tits barely in their shirts.
NOTHING beats cracking lobster claws while some chick masturbates in front of with her tittys out

what???
hows that go?

Originally posted by 92b16vx+Jun 7 2005, 03:55 AM-->
And Mike, we think you for making such fine instruments of warfare :)
[post=508929]Quoted post[/post]​

:thumbsup:

Treat those PAC-3s well. :D

Originally posted by reckedracing@Jun 7 2005, 09:14 AM
what???
hows that go?
[post=508978]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd:

mdlax1
@Jun 7 2005, 09:34 AM
Applications developer.. fer uh.. febie
[post=508987]Quoted post[/post]​

Eric's clearance > my clearance. :(

Originally posted by sohcslammer+Jun 3 2005, 11:28 PM-->
@Jun 3 2005, 09:52 PM
i have no job cus im illegal, and dont hate, u fuckers  :D

<_<

Oh yeah, I work at Monument Car parts, its like a autozone or kragen, only much nicer with actual performance parts and people that know what the are doing. :D
[post=507652]Quoted post[/post]​

not that i'm defending people who wreck into people with no insurance, but it's not like we have any right being here other than the fact that we were born here. i mean, it's not like we got permission from the native american indians before we came here, and i'm sure they didn't like it when we stepped on their moccasin'd feet with our hard boots. america's roots are based in killing indians and taking their land. and no, i'm not an illegal, my family has been in texas for a very long time on both sides.

General Mantinance Technician for the Goodyear Tire and Rubber Co.'s Gemini Auto Repair branch.

I love me some wrenchin'!! :workinonacarsmilie:

Back