some NEWBIE question, please help

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jiajiexue

hi, everyone , im new into honda,
i just got a b20vtec swap in 94 integra,my friend just open up my valve cover today, and we saw the internal is kinda dark, i tried to clean it up, and then my friend said it;s not about the surface, it's stay on it, and he said it;s bad
and my O2 sensor is cut, he said im running too rich
my question is:
is it really bad, anything i can do about it?
is it because im running too rich cause that?
is it even ok to run a cutted O2 sensor on b20 vtec?
please help

also, i change all my motor mount because ALL the motor mount is gone.
after i changed it, the sterring wheel start shake kinda bad( when i stop)
anyone know wuts going on?
thanks for all the advise!!!!!!!!1

it being dark in there has nothng to do with it running rich, yes you need to hook up your 02 sensor thats why its running like crap, and if you bought after market mounts then yes it wil have alot more vibrations then stock ones thats why your steering wheel is doing that

you dont need to.. its fine

could be dirty ass oil.. try changing the oil if you havent already

oh for get to tell yo, it;s chipped p28 ecu, i heard it;s ok to run without the o2 sensor with chipped ecu. am i correct?

unless its jet black i whouldnt worry about it and even then unless it rubbed off its no big deal

it;s not jet black, but i tried to clean it up, but after the oil is cleaned, the metal is still kinda dark, cant be clean.

thats normal i mean think about it oil is on those parts all day everyday with high temps its gona get dark

newbie im sorry but you sir are a fucktard......DONT WORRY ABOUT THE DARKNESS UNLESS ITS JET BLACK THEN CHANGE YOUR FUCKING OIL

wow well now that ive got that outta ma system......

back to the attack

YOU NEED A O2 SENSOR IN THE CAR OR ELSE YOU GO BROOM BROOM BANG KABLAAHHHHH!!!!

thank you for playing any more questions that have been answered 5 times and need a final answer?

how long has it been since the oil was changed?

if like most cars that arent services properly (like mine was) then no matter how much cleaning and scraping you do its not going to change monfrare.....

more then once hence the bold and fucktard remark.....

wow whilst im looking at myself why dont i just ignore myself.......

nah.....

hey im happy to admit im still a noob but for fuck sake when someone answers the dam question i get the fucking idea......

Back