some pics of the rex (56k go away)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by asmallsol@Mar 21 2004, 10:03 AM
I have no clue. Make an offer.

hey now guys. like i said they are there taking up space so i dont have to have big holes in my car possibly letting in things i dont want since i only get to work on the car once a week if that. but now i need to step it up cause someone told on me that i have an untagged car in my yard (my car) and you are not allowed to do that here. you either have to get it tagged (which means i have to be paying insurance) or sell the car. :angry:

and no there was no type of alarm on my car. there will be when its rebuilt though.

asmallsol- 10 bucks?

thats a shitty law. park it behind your house... personally, id be pissed if someone told me i cant keep a car i OWNED in the yard of MY HOUSE or the apartment i was renting (if it was alright with the landlord).

EDIT: maybe you should check and see if that law exists or not.

the car is behind my house. my whole parking lot at my house is behind the house. but it IS a real law. and i wouldnt be worried about it in any other case but like i said someone told on me, and they sent someone down to check it out. here is the notice i got:
s405de891ecd2a.jpg

i told the guy my story, and he said to give him a call a few days before the deadline (4/2/04), and he will extend it by like 2 weeks (not much help). then he said if its not taken care of by then, then i will be issued a citation. then i will haveto go to court for it, but i dont have to pay the fine until the court date. the court date is like 45 days after the citation is issued. he said that while in court i should just plead my case and explain my situation and why the car is in my yard untagged. he said given my circumstance, the judge will most likely give me another extention but i will probably have to still pay the fine. so i really dont have to worry that much, its just a lot of bullshit.

The reason people car so much is becuase, it makes hte negihborhood sloppy and decreases overall value of surrounding properties. Meaning your neighbors think since there's a half stipped down car that the person whoms house it is at is a losp, junky trashy type of person. Does this make sense. "Ask any woman, any real woman it's all about looks" (said like Vin Diesel in Gay and Curious, oops fast and furious)

Originally posted by SpodaB1@Mar 21 2004, 03:12 PM
The reason people car so much is becuase, it makes hte negihborhood sloppy and decreases overall value of surrounding properties.

that really has nothing to do with it. the car is in my back yard and is not visible from the street. im 99% sure on who it was that told on me. shes a bitch and she has never liked me or my family. and now i bet shes all butt hurt cause my dad is sueing her ass in like 2 days, lol.

Originally posted by TurboMirage@Mar 22 2004, 11:05 AM
can you put it under one of those auto tarp garages? :D

i dunno, im gonna look into it though. cause it does say "cease outside storage..." so if putting it under some tarp canopy thing would declare it as inside then maybe it will work. we will see...

Back