someone sucks

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

bobbrew.jpg

Pull up a chair, the fun's about to begin!

DISCLAIMER: I have no idea who that old guy is, but he takes a humorous picture!

Yeah... Shiz man, ain't no one done original no mo..

dude you have had your name since you were 11.... I think it is time to grow up and get a new one

Originally posted by reckedracing@Jul 6 2005, 03:20 PM
Thats me at llia's Everquest Beastiality

:blink: :blink:

mixing everquest with your love for animals eh?

welcome to hondaswap...
[post=521695]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah, I was a druid...

Anyway, I did want to come up with another nick, because mine is kinda childish.. but, its been that way for years and years, and it is original enough, that I get this nick on every board I go to. I would hate to be like, phyregod0019leetsumbitch8
I can just be phyregod.

anyway, phyre is a poser : ) :lolhammer:

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord+Jul 6 2005, 02:28 PM-->
popcorn.png

[post=521642]Quoted post[/post]​

Originally posted by formby@Jul 6 2005, 02:33 PM
d1071_coke_60_bottle.jpg

[post=521647]Quoted post[/post]​

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Jul 6 2005, 02:35 PM
baseball%20bat.gif
baseball%20bat.gif

We're set. Get to it.
[post=521648]Quoted post[/post]​

Battle Pope
@Jul 6 2005, 02:50 PM
bobbrew.jpg

DISCLAIMER: I have no idea who that old guy is, but he takes a humorous picture!
[post=521669]Quoted post[/post]​

word now that we have what we need. poser i think not. thats the whole point of this cuz your the homo that hasnt been around that long and has to bring up old posts to make himself feel wanted. you said it your self you want to change your name, do it, do it . you think its childish then move on but only a man can tame the fire and bring it back to the cave to make a new life in his image. thus i am god and you are boy.
.esad.

Originally posted by PhyRe+Jul 15 2005, 03:04 PM-->
Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Jul 6 2005, 02:28 PM
popcorn.png

[post=521642]Quoted post[/post]​

Originally posted by formby@Jul 6 2005, 02:33 PM
d1071_coke_60_bottle.jpg

[post=521647]Quoted post[/post]​

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Jul 6 2005, 02:35 PM
baseball%20bat.gif
baseball%20bat.gif

We're set. Get to it.
[post=521648]Quoted post[/post]​

Battle Pope
@Jul 6 2005, 02:50 PM
bobbrew.jpg

[post=521669]Quoted post[/post]​

word now that we have what we need. poser i think not. thats the whole point of this cuz your the homo that hasnt been around that long and has to bring up old posts to make himself feel wanted. you said it your self you want to change your name, do it, do it . you think its childish then move on but only a man can tame the fire and bring it back to the cave to make a new life in his image. thus i am god and you are boy.
.esad.
[post=526874]Quoted post[/post]​

:tfg:

hey B, can i change my name to PhyReblade (cbr 1000rr outside of the u.s. is the fireblade) please????

personally, i think you both should go somewhere else if you want to argue like little bitches. get the fuck over it. would you want to fight someone on the street because their mom named them the same name as you? hopefully not. then WTF? get over it or go away, little girls

Originally posted by PhyRe@Jul 15 2005, 03:04 PM
.esad.

WTF was this all about, hahaha. I personally get upset when E-dogg is taken but from what I understand it's a pretty common name. Also, he seems to have a bit of history with the name so its not like he came here and saw your name and then copied it.

phyre, just get over it. an alias is an alias.

Originally posted by E-dogg+Jul 16 2005, 10:39 AM-->
@Jul 15 2005, 03:04 PM
.esad.

WTF was this all about, hahaha. I personally get upset when E-dogg is taken but from what I understand it's a pretty common name. Also, he seems to have a bit of history with the name so its not like he came here and saw your name and then copied it.
[post=527195]Quoted post[/post]​

i know a guy that goes by E-dogg in real life, been known by it for a long ass time. yea its common

Phyre, you SERIOUSLY have nothing better to do with your time?! Get a job.

Originally posted by Havok@Jul 18 2005, 12:09 PM
Phyre, you SERIOUSLY have nothing better to do with your time?! Get a job.
[post=527964]Quoted post[/post]​

LoL, he was at work when he started this. but i agree, let it die already.

Back