SON OF A B****

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Your Audio System sucked anyways... wtf are you doing buying explodes... if you want good cheap subs/amps get MTX or Alpines from Circuit City

As for the alarm system... AudioVox is the way to go... that or Viper.

Even though I live in a safe neighborhood, I still got the viper system for my dads car and the audiovox system for mine... I got a friend who does security system installs at Circuit City in Mass (where I also work) and he actually figured out how to do a engine kill if they try to take out the fuse... I think that's the best way to go. Also, don't forget to get a fuel pump kill switch hidden somewhere so it will take them longer to start your car. That's a bit of a pain in the ass cuz you gotta press if before you every engine start, but if you want security, that's the way to go.

PS: The viper and audiovox also have a peace that detects the hood being opened to kill the alarm and will instantly kill the engine...

Originally posted by Circuit@Oct 12 2003, 08:10 PM
Your Audio System sucked anyways... wtf are you doing buying explodes... if you want good cheap subs/amps get MTX or Alpines from Circuit City

As for the alarm system... AudioVox is the way to go... that or Viper.

Even though I live in a safe neighborhood, I still got the viper system for my dads car and the audiovox system for mine... I got a friend who does security system installs at Circuit City in Mass (where I also work) and he actually figured out how to do a engine kill if they try to take out the fuse... I think that's the best way to go. Also, don't forget to get a ignition kill switch hidden somewhere so it will take them longer to start your car. That's a bit of a pain in the ass cuz you gotta press if before you every engine start, but if you want security, that's the way to go.

Viper and Audiovox are by far the shittiest alarms out there, next to a fucking rattler.

Viper, they ahve a fuse on their kill switch, so all you have to do is unplug it, then voila, there you go.

Audiovox doesn't even have a kill switch and theirs isn't coded either.

sorry to hear about your stuff

dude make it hard and tedious for your shit to be removed.

on my dads 87 monte carlo ss i screwed the deck to the sleeve(in the far corners dont worry) with one flat head screw and one phillips. then the plate i used to set the sleeve in i screwed two screws(one phillips, one flathead) and then two different bolt sizes for the other two.

some dumb schmuck got in it like a year ago at bj's and he broke the plastic dash cover(5 bucks at the junkyard) trying to yank it out.

god dammit you aint getting my shit unless you got tools and if you got tools then you have skills. Skills are always something to show off.

lol Viper, sucks. CODE alarms are one of the best, they have a sensor for everything, more than 2 back ups, but youll pay out the ass for them

First of all my system didn't suck it cost 350.00 installed. And about bolting your deck in, my dad did that when he was a kid and they just cut that part of his dash out. I'm just going to buy a gun.

Originally posted by jiahanhao@Nov 3 2003, 01:23 PM
this post is ancient...

in before lock

your retarded

in before lock.... shit no one really cares in this forum

I already posted about my cousin's Mustang that got stripped. But that wasn't the only time they wanted to steal it! About 3 months ago some 17 year olds tried to break into it. Their only mistake was that the dogs were barking and all of my cousins were in the backyard. So they came out running and when the 17 year olds saw my cousins they started runnin. My cousins catched up to them and started kickin there ass, with bottles and a bat. The 17 year olds started jumping fences all f@$#ed up. My cousin's were amazed how fast they ran. We wont be seeing those kids no more!!! :angry: B)

go with the viper690xv, its a kick ass alarm with a pager system, the remote beeps when something goes off on your car and tells you exactly what it is. not to mention in addition backup batteris are 40 bucks. you can also add a piso siren which is a high decibal siren you can put in the car to scare and make deaf the assholes breaking into your car. depending on the vehicle circuit city can make all this for you for about a 475 dollar price tag...i work there so ne other questions hit me up....PS thats what i have on my 96 civic w/ b16 swap, alpine 9813 deck, 2 MTX 6000 12's mtx thunder1501d amplifier, 2 infinity 6.5's and 2 infinity 6X9s.......so far PRICELESS!!

Back