son of a bitch.......

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Jun 15 2005, 09:10 AM
mdlax,
I see your point. you have your opinions. But let's not start that thread back up. Having paid for abortions doesn't mean I should be a bum, though. I might have ended up one with 4 kids at what would have been 16-17.

I'll research the diseases.
[post=512418]Quoted post[/post]​

i think you mean what would i have done at 16-17.. two words... (or one depending on how you look at it)

Blow Jobs

i didn't start having sex until i was finicially ready to buy a god damn condom.

moving on.

get your own place.. and i dont mean to harp on it but if you can afford to snuff out 4 lives you can afford 450 bucks a month for rent. Unless your a full time student (dont be too offended but you dont seem that educated to me) you should be working and not in your grandparents home.

I would have thrown you out for buying an Audi.

Audi ownership = got enough free money to get your own place.

Sorry, that's how it is. The Abortion things I never caught wind of. But it seems that you have, at age 19, shit away the better part of $60,000 just fucking around.

Sorry to hear about it, but hell you saw it coming.

-> Steve

but you have an excuse...

you're "looking for a house" :D

i think your grandmother will get in touch with you when things cool down...
then save your pennies and try and get the fuck out of there asap...

uneducated because I pay for abortions...that's rich, good try though. I'm not getting into it again.

uneducated because I bought an Audi instead of moving out...not the most logical thing, I could have gotten a corolla or some other POS, but I got what I wanted.

I start school this comming school year, but that's right I'm uneducated and have no direction in life because I waited a year or so before I decided to go and live with my g-parents.

If you read the abortion thread, you would have known I could have went out an bought a condom...actually forget it. I'm not going to explain this/that situation.

450 for rent? Not in NJ/NYC metro area. You can't even get half a basement for that. Maybe 800 in the hood, I don't qualify for any of the Sections or Chapters so I couldn't even move into the projects.

I was spoiled, I make too much money for a 19 year old, well more than most, I spoil myself now.

As for throwing me out for buying an Audi, that's a little rediculous. That's called jealousy, at least if you were driving around a POS contour.

I was saving the money for an apartment, the preludes clutch took a shit, the civic was done for, the bus was an option but not a good one because it would have eaten through my pockets.

It's not a huge deal, I'll save till next week or the week after and I'll find a place and put a security deposit down. Ya'll are acting like it's a terrible thing to live with your parents.

My grandfather is an asshole period. Actually anyone who feels the need to meet him and be assholed out by him feel free to drop by..I'd be suprised if you get any type of polite manner. He can't even walk into a store without getting upset at something, like if they don't have his crackers he just might go ape shit.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jun 15 2005, 09:58 AM
i guess i'm a dip shit too then... for buying an sti, and still living at home
[post=512428]Quoted post[/post]​

yes, yes you are.. only thing is ..he's getting some lol

but i assume co existence is ok where you live lol you're not getting kicked out for moving the air conditioning.. chances are, you probably have central AC.

in closing.. yes it is kinda sad you still live at home but, everyone has their own time table ;)

it could be worse...

Grandkids hog-tied by grandparents
Seattle Times | Submitted by: fluffy_kitty
"Police said they found evidence that two of the children, a 7-year-old girl and 10-year-old boy, had been hog-tied with plastic ties and confined to their rooms for several days as punishment. The children had been fed only graham crackers and ice cubes for several days, according to court documents. Citing what he described as criminal abuse of amazing intensity, [the prosecutor] successfully requested yesterday that bail be set for each defendant at $100,000."

or even worse...

Grandpa raped her, grandma laughed
Houston Chronicle | Submitted by: Captain Krypton
"A couple have been indicted on aggravated sexual assault charges after authorities alleged the man raped his 13-year-old granddaughter and then her grandmother told the girl she got what she deserves. Arthur Y. Pena, 58, and Lidia Pena, 54, were indicted June 6. Arthur Pena faces three counts of aggravated sexual assault. Lidia Pena is accused of allowing an assault."

Originally posted by reckedracing@Jun 15 2005, 08:28 AM
it could be worse...

Grandkids hog-tied by grandparents
Seattle Times | Submitted by: fluffy_kitty
"Police said they found evidence that two of the children, a 7-year-old girl and 10-year-old boy, had been hog-tied with plastic ties and confined to their rooms for several days as punishment. The children had been fed only graham crackers and ice cubes for several days, according to court documents. Citing what he described as criminal abuse of amazing intensity, [the prosecutor] successfully requested yesterday that bail be set for each defendant at $100,000."

or even worse...

Grandpa raped her, grandma laughed
Houston Chronicle | Submitted by: Captain Krypton
"A couple have been indicted on aggravated sexual assault charges after authorities alleged the man raped his 13-year-old granddaughter and then her grandmother told the girl she got what she deserves. Arthur Y. Pena, 58, and Lidia Pena, 54, were indicted June 6. Arthur Pena faces three counts of aggravated sexual assault. Lidia Pena is accused of allowing an assault."

[post=512449]Quoted post[/post]​

Holy fucking shit.

I'm 21, still live at home with my parents. Got a baby on the way. But i'm getting lucky, my girlfriend's mom is letting me refinance her house when we move in so the house will pretty much be mine. She treats me like one of her own kids so it's all good.

Your Grandfather is a straight up asshole. My step-dad was the same way until I told him to actually listen to what I had to say and made him realize how he acts. It's changed for the good and now we can talk and chill together. Maybe if you can show him how he is then maybe things can work out. :)

Point is, there is no "right" age to move out. You move out when your ready. Even if your a mama's boy.

Look at B, he has a phat whip, a race car, ECT. His parents are just letting him move at his own pace. He has enough money right now but he doesn't want to buy a house because he feels they are too expensive. He wants to make his house a smart investment and no one is jumping down his throat.

You're trying so hard to justify yourself in this case to avoid accepting the idea that maybe you're at fault here.

Lets examine the data:

Audi / Jealousy : You gotta trust me, whatever it is that someone living with me has - you know, not a roommate, but a dependent - is not going to make me jealous. It's not an issue of jealousy here, it's the idea that regardless of how I try to help you out, you have effectively pissed on me when you purchased an Audi. Used or not, deserved or not. That's incredibly disrespectful.

I'm ok / my grandfather is an asshole : You have to change this way of thinking to make it well-off in life. I'm not saying "Grow up", because unfortunately 90% of people think like this. Stop pointing the finger at others being the problem, and intra-flect on how you can make the situation better. When you blame situations on others, you victimize yourself and remove all possibility of rectifying the situation. You have removed yourself from the solution, and your hope left is for someone to drop out of the sky and wisk you away. Like a bitch. Don't be anyone's bitch. Be a man and take the reins.

Abortion thing / Avoidance : Your inner feelings on the abortion thing have pumped your ego up, falsely. You think of yourself as being responsible and making a tough decision, and feel that it has allowed you to grow. You're wrong. You paid to kill someone, and remember: It takes 5 confirmed kill to be an Ace. I know a few Aces, and lemme tell you NONE of them are successful at much of anything, but being a victim.

Just a pattern, not a prediction.

-> Steve

Audi / Jealousy : You gotta trust me, whatever it is that someone living with me has - you know, not a roommate, but a dependent - is not going to make me jealous. It's not an issue of jealousy here, it's the idea that regardless of how I try to help you out, you have effectively pissed on me when you purchased an Audi. Used or not, deserved or not. That's incredibly disrespectful.

How, I don't understand how that is disrespectful. My grandmother loves the car and likes to see me happy with what I get, she actually said I should have bought a newer one. My g-pa on the other hand is jealous of it, he wanted an Audi, but didn't want to pay the extra cash.

I'm ok / my grandfather is an asshole : You have to change this way of thinking to make it well-off in life. I'm not saying "Grow up", because unfortunately 90% of people think like this. Stop pointing the finger at others being the problem, and intra-flect on how you can make the situation better. When you blame situations on others, you victimize yourself and remove all possibility of rectifying the situation. You have removed yourself from the solution, and your hope left is for someone to drop out of the sky and wisk you away. Like a bitch. Don't be anyone's bitch. Be a man and take the reins.

I tried to make the situation better 2-3 years ago, when I paid him for my truck 3 times, which he still can get proof of, cause he still has the same account. He then has the odasity to start bitching and screaming while I'm in jail. That's highly direspectful, guardian or not. I could understand if it was about me being in jail but it was about me paying him for the truck...again.

Abortion thing / Avoidance : Your inner feelings on the abortion thing have pumped your ego up, falsely. You think of yourself as being responsible and making a tough decision, and feel that it has allowed you to grow. You're wrong. You paid to kill someone, and remember: It takes 5 confirmed kill to be an Ace. I know a few Aces, and lemme tell you NONE of them are successful at much of anything, but being a victim.

What are you trying to say? I know it was wrong...but I still feel it was the right thing to do. I know it's contradicting itself but it makes sense. I know it shouldn't have happened 4 times or even once, but it did. I made my mistakes and it took me way too many times to learn.

Not an attack on you - I'm seriously trying to help you make sense of it all. Take what I typed and think about it. Try to step out of your shoes and into another pair. Look at the situation honestly, and from a different perspective.

You'll see what I mean.

My parents (My grandparents died before I was born) wanted me to have the best too. But for me to go ahead and GET the best, changed the situation. You should see how situations change - When you think you're doing the best, it can be the worst - Even when all around say it IS the best decision. It's one of life's little intricacies.

Example. You thought that living with your grandparents was a great idea. It all worked out so well on paper. They even invited you to do so - Then, when you finally did, things went to shit for all involved ! Looked good on paper, in real life, a miserable decision.

I get faced all the time with really good looking decisions. But by applying lessons learned, I can filter out the good ones from the bad - I even make seemingly bad decisions that turn out well in the long run because I've learned this lesson. Ask those that know me - I'm fuckin WIERD when I make decisions, but my reasoning is just fine tuned based on lessons learned that are so out of whack, that in the end I make out of whack decisions to return to normalcy !

The closest thing I can find to the concept is the Dao: To master the Dao, you must first unlearn the Dao.

-> Steve

It wasn't my choice to live with my grandparents. They literally "took" me and my sister away from our father after he went to jail. They spent hundreds of thousands of dollars to keep us away from him. I still hate them for that, can you guess who's original idea it was to make that decision. And guess what I see my father everyday now, they wasted all that money for nothing.

I'm sure there was more of a background in their decision (they won't tell me everything still), their what I feel is rediculous reason was to keep us from seeing any type of criminal acts he committed. The crimes he did, NEVER involved face to face contact, never involved a weapon, never involved pyhsically hurting anyone. Not only could it not be traced for years he didn't keep a record of what he did. The things he did were so simple yet so complex, that not even some 18 year olds could figure it out.

Everyday that you were there it was your decision to be there.

I hope it's becoming clearer - What I'm saying.
- > Steve

i see where you're comming from. I used to call difus all the time 10 years ago when my g-pa was "bigger" and "badder" and I had no chance.

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Jun 15 2005, 11:38 AM
It wasn't my choice to live with my grandparents. They literally "took" me and my sister away from our father after he went to jail. They spent hundreds of thousands of dollars to keep us away from him. I still hate them for that, can you guess who's original idea it was to make that decision. And guess what I see my father everyday now, they wasted all that money for nothing.

I'm sure there was more of a background in their decision (they won't tell me everything still), their what I feel is rediculous reason was to keep us from seeing any type of criminal acts he committed. The crimes he did, NEVER involved face to face contact, never involved a weapon, never involved pyhsically hurting anyone. Not only could it not be traced for years he didn't keep a record of what he did. The things he did were so simple yet so complex, that not even some 18 year olds could figure it out.
[post=512491]Quoted post[/post]​

So, you resent your grandparents from doing the loving and responsible thing and keeping you from your criminal of a father? They try to prevent negative influences in your life, just as a parent should, and you can't respect their decision?

They don't kick you out of the house when you go to jail. I don't know how or why you went, but I know if I went to jail I would be on my own. My dad has jokingly said numerous times, "If you're in jail, don't call me because you're wasting your one call..." and I know he's being serious. Its tough love. For your grandparents to not have kicked you out after you're over 18, have a job, and have the means to live on your own - even if its not in a mansion, you're damn lucky. I know "good parents" that kicked their son out because he failed to respect them one to many times, and by that I mean he told his mother to fuck off one too many times and she threw him out of the house. As she said, she raised him to be independent and be able to take care of himself so when she kicked him out she knew that he would be fine one way or another.

Its quite possible that your grandfather is the biggest douchebag to walk on this world, but there's things you can do to help alleviate the problem. Not talking to him is the first step, the second step is to not talk to him no matter what unless its for a "good reason". You're living under his house, regardless of who the deed of the house's name is under its common law property once they're married so *IT IS HIS HOUSE TOO* and should not be yelling at him regardless of what he says to you. Its just disrespectful and immature, it could be avoided and should be.

Just keep in mind he has a legal claim to the house as well as your grandmother, you on the other hand have dick. Its a privelege not a right to live there. In the end I'm sure you'll be back in the house and I'm sure another conflict will arrise again, until you accept responsibility and just move out of the house and away from the situation.

that was well put and I agree with most of it.

only part is the first paragraph. It's not the part where they just took us away. That's acceptable if we had some kind of vistitation. But we didn't until we were 10 years old, that's BS to me. There's absolutely no way we would have known what criminal acts he was doing, he's been out of jail for almost 11 years now.

When I was in jail at that time I was a juvenile. They had custody, they took the responsibility, to give up when I go to jail is also BS, they shouldn't have accepted the responsibility and I can honestly say they raised me like this, but let's not get off track. BTW in county and JDC's you get more than one phone call, a lot of times they'll let you make enough to get someone to bail you out if it's a minor offense, the only county in NJ that fucks with people's calls and shit is Morris CNTY, they monitor it completely, no collect calls, except at 7:30 PM with 2 C/O's monitoring and they have to dial the number.

Back