son of a bitch.......

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i have the option, i can be around him but I can't live with him. I'm too used to the 19 years of freedom, and he would try to change that a little. A lot of times I don't even come home for a couple days, that wouldn't work with him actually more my stepmother then him.

9.95+1.84 shipping.
you can email him, even though I'm going to be the one replying at "tristateauction5@aol.com", just so he knows what to write.

Signed to anyone and however you want.

Originally posted by B16RacerN2NR@Jun 16 2005, 02:55 AM

Damn, sounds like Hater words to me.
Would you be convinced if the New York Times said "we stopped putting in the address' of the deceased because the families were getting scammed." Get real. They just wanted to save themselves the embarrassment(sp?)

I simply said he took credit for it and I don't feel all the credit is deserved. The grandfather grew up in a wealthy family in the city back in the 20's. The scam of doing a hit on a deceased family's house when they were away at a funeral was older than him.

I didn't say he didn't help change the policy, just that it wasn't single handedly.

I agree it wasn't the sole reason of changing their policies, but he was the last.

Originally posted by reckedracing@Jun 16 2005, 02:38 PM
The scam of doing a hit on a deceased family's house when they were away at a funeral was older than him.

but he wasn't doing a hit on their house...
[post=513004]Quoted post[/post]​

You tell me that I'm only here to argue, yet you fail to read and simply want to argue for the sake of arguing.

I didn't say that was his scam, I said that the other scam was old as can be. It was an issue that needed to be addressed well before his father created his scam.

Also to further my point, this wasn't the first scam where people sent bills out just like he did. Seems as if his scam was well organized and a major operation, though.

Simply put, he wasn't the only reason why they changed their policy but I'm sure he didn't hurt in making them change the policy-my point.

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Jun 16 2005, 02:45 PM
I agree it wasn't the sole reason of changing their policies, but he was the last.
[post=513007]Quoted post[/post]​

You got the point, that its impossible to say that he was the single reason. He could have been the last, but maybe not...who knows.

You got the point, that its impossible to say that he was the single reason. He could have been the last, but maybe not...who knows.

jesus, stfu already...

its in a book, it must be the truth :ph34r:

lol, i dunno about it being true because it's in a book but I know if I called the NYT they wouldn't tell me shit. But AFAIK he was the last person to do that scam with the NYT, I do know him first hand and I believe him, maybe I shouldn't. There's no defenite proof on anything, at least not that the common person has access to.

Seriously buy the book from amazon, from tristateauction, that's him. I get a commision on it. :D

Back