Soon to be horror story (16 yr old w/ 500whp evo)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

boostedf22

dis is why im not
heres the thread
16 year old Harry's Buschur Powered Gt35 R 2.3L Stroker Street Sweeper - evolutionm.net

This is a little project we have been working on for some time. Our customer bought this car used and brought it to us to starigten out any loose ends. Who ever put it together originally had a few loose ends that needed to be sorted out. Biggest problem was defective valve springs which allowed the valves to flot into the pistons at 7300 rpms. Also some excess lock tight material and scoring was on the crank end which prevented a flush snug fit of the flywheel and resulted in the clutch being out of balance.

Flash forward a few months and we have a rebuilt motor and freshened up the clutch and this street monster is ready to roll.

Modifications are

Buschur 2.3L Race engine
Buschur Stage III head
Buschur race cams
Buschur ported intake
Buschur fmic and fmic pipes
HKS twin fire
Buschur GT35 R turbo kit
Buschur 3" t/b exhuast
Buschur double pumper
Aquamist HFS 5 alcohol
E Boost 2
AEM tuned by Dyno Flash
TRE built trans
Exedy twin disk racing clutch

Right now the car is making 500 whp on 28 - 29 psi on pump gas with 475 TQ and a nice flat power band. It spools up fully by 4400 rpms so the 2.3L really gets this baby making boost down low.

We ordered some new coils and plug wires as we have a slight ignition miss. We are going to pour in some race gas and shoot for 600 plus whp.

Here is a video of our initial tuning session.

YouTube - Harry's Gt35R 2.3 L Buschur Evo

lets thank jesus for darwin. the world is about to lose a 16 year old.

ignorant quote of the day.
In reality a 275 whp stock evo can be just as leathal as a 500 whp evo is the owner drives the car beyond his skill level or in situations where they lack plenty of open straight road in front of them.

there is only one quoted part in my post.
I was saying that this makes no sense to me all.

In reality a 275 whp stock evo can be just as leathal as a 500 whp evo is the owner drives the car beyond his skill level or in situations where they lack plenty of open straight road in front of them.

As the owner and daily rider of a 9 second vehicle, this kid will NEVER see what that car can do.

And who is on the video, asking the questions ?

He'll be one with a street pole somewhere.

All that power, none of the necessary experience. I lack the amount of experience necessary, by a long shot to ride my 12R.

I was saying that this makes no sense to me all.
i see, it just didn't quote right.
But the real question is, who is going to protect us from him?
hopefully an early death. with a tree or pole.

all that kid needs is one bud light and he'll think he's superman.

if anybody has read that thread, the op is one of the most ignorant, irresponsible and just plain idiotic people to post on a forum that i have seen in a long time.

edit: i think there is a possibility the kid finds it undrivable because of the clutch and the power. it will be too hard too handle and will just get annoyed. parts will break and he will have to have it in the shop a lot of the times.

Yea hopefully. That just makes me jealous as FUCK that I couldn't have a car like that a year ago when I was 16 and probably couldn't afford it for another 20 years. But shit I couldn't afford to maintain it anyway haha I'd probably just sell it off for another cheap Honda project.

That car would probably be a PITA to drive daily.

Thats Al from Dyno Flash talking, isn't it?

I've heard him in videos where he was a total ass clown, driving a Z06 on the highway and breaking the rear end free doing 100mph.

Oh now that I let the video keep running, I see Al in it.

I've heard he's a great tuner, but a total ass.

Sounds like he needs to sign up here.

Or Honda-Tech maybe?

Wait no, they're just assholes, period.

And I agree with what a lot of you are saying. Even if this kid is super responsible, all it's gonna take is a few beers or some cheering on from a dumbass friend to do something stupid with his beast of a car...

It's funny, in 1992 I went to highschool with a 1982 Supra. I was made fun of.

This is like going to High School today with a 1997 Supra. I bet no one laughs now.

Shelton High School, class of 94 - you're a bunch of fucking twats.

Hahaha. Don't worry my Civic gets laughed at a lot too. But NOTHING like this ricer with his Tiburon it had a full body kit with a broken fart can that sounded like a mosquito!

edit: i think there is a possibility the kid finds it undrivable because of the clutch and the power. it will be too hard too handle and will just get annoyed. parts will break and he will have to have it in the shop a lot of the times.

Ye, the evo in stock form is a pretty harsh daily driver. I cant imagine what a PITB it would be to drive with all those mods.

Back