Soon to be horror story (16 yr old w/ 500whp evo)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I'm going to follow this. I'll bet he's either dead, or he sells it because he can't drive it; all in two months.

Lets not be so morbid here, people.

Its possible this kid won't kill himself in the car, but I would bet he racks up the tickets or has other problems.

To say that you hope he wraps it around a tree and dies is just extremely off color and beyond fucked up. I know its the internet and cool but to wish and hope for something like that is just beyond me.

im not wishing anything upon anyone
im simply making a prediction

i wish kids were smarter
i wish parents were smarter
i wish drivers in general were smarter
i wish people would realize that its not easy to drive a car like that

but that just doesn't happen to be the case... and basing my prediction off of past events in similar situations... i give him 5 months tops... the odds are definitely in favor of him wadding it doing something stupid... hopefully he wont die... hopefully he wont kill anyone else in the process... unfortunately that usually isnt the case :(

I decided to rent an audi TT a few months back. Let's suffice it to say that it scared the living shit out of me. I probably won't ever drive over 160km/h anymore, and I absolutely will not drive faster than 250km/h on a highway again. That car scared me so bad that I ended up changing the way I drive permanently.

I hope that his evo does the same to him. I really hope he doesn't kill someone learning a lesson.

Ye, the evo in stock form is a pretty harsh daily driver. I cant imagine what a PITB it would be to drive with all those mods.

Couldnt have said it better. I loved my Evo VIII MR test drive. ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT. Playing around in parking lots, basically being an assclown. It was a GREAT car.

But when i thought it over, the seats would piss me off, the suspension was super stiff (stiffer than the S2k) and the clutch was awful...and that was in stock form.

im not wishing anything upon anyone
im simply making a prediction

i wish kids were smarter
i wish parents were smarter
i wish drivers in general were smarter
i wish people would realize that its not easy to drive a car like that

but that just doesn't happen to be the case... and basing my prediction off of past events in similar situations... i give him 5 months tops... the odds are definitely in favor of him wadding it doing something stupid... hopefully he wont die... hopefully he wont kill anyone else in the process... unfortunately that usually isnt the case :(
:werd::withstupid:
I now own a 07 cobalt ss not the fastest thing on the road by any means but all around quick enough for a daily driver. I have heard many of story's of kids getting into bad recks with just a 200 hp car.

If he gets into a reck with that car i would not blame him. He is 16 years old , junior in high school, are you telling me he paid for all of that work with his part time job? Mom and Dad paid for it, blame them.

Back