Sparco, Starion, Supra, Comptech, NX (Houston)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Lavondyss

Sparco Torino driver Seat. Gray/Black. Seat is BRAND NEW!!! It was in the car for about a week!!! Includes bracket for 92-95 civic and Sparco 4pt Racing Harness. $500 for EVERYTHING!

JDM MKIII Twin Turbo Supra Motor $1550 OBO

Tan Leather GSR Seats $100 OBO

B-Series Comptech Header $320 OBO

B16A1 (Blown... No Clue!) $180 OBO

88 Mistubishi Starion ESIR
Runs, just overheats. Car needs paint bad, but besides that, it's rare, and a sweeeeet project. $750

NX 10lb bottle $100

Pics:
http://lavondyss.freewebspace.com
email: Speeding_101@hotmail.com

:bs: hate to break it to you but the mkIII supra turbo was never offered as a twin turbo, no way no how nowhere. 7m-gte 3000cc dohc I-6 SINGLE t26 turbo... sorry, maybe you mean mkIV? 2jz-gte? btw, if its a 7m-gte, JDM version with under 30k can be had for around $1000, just so you know.

Originally posted by Lavondyss@Oct 10 2002, 10:54 PM
Sparco Torino driver Seat. Gray/Black. Seat is BRAND NEW!!! It was in the car for about a week!!! Includes bracket for 92-95 civic and Sparco 4pt Racing Harness. $500 for EVERYTHING!

Dammit when did you lower the price?! I have my Corbeaus on the way already...

Oh well, welcome to HondaSwap anyways. I see you made it off of ICCH. ;)

BlackJDMdeath: Sorry bro. Your wrong. It's a 1G motor. 2 liter v6 with a cast Iron block and twin turbocharged. It's a JDM motor, not USDM. There's actually two different MKIII Twin turbo motors... the IJZ, and the IG. Please don't fuck up posts by posting without doing the research first.

Calesta: Sorry bro! Thanks for the welcome. It's been a long time, but I'm going to be more active on alot of other forums.

Thanks,
Charles Weller

what whould it cost me to have the B16 shipped to Las Cruces NM?

EDIT: Do you know if the valve train is in good shape?

Originally posted by Lavondyss@Oct 11 2002, 12:44 PM
Calesta: Sorry bro! Thanks for the welcome. It's been a long time, but I'm going to be more active on alot of other forums.

That's cool. I'm not very active on ICCH... it's honestly too disorganized for me to keep up with anything on there. Spend some time here though- there's lots of good stuff! Unless you don't have a Honda (can't remember).

:D

lsvtec: I think it dropped a valve. Not worth it if your going to pay for shipping. Honestly. Good steal for someone local to build up...

92CivicCX: I guess 86-92. If that's when the MKIII supra's were in JAPAN, don't know the exact year though.

Thanks,
Charles Weller

I want another head from another LSVTEC and for $180 shipping it is still cheaper than getting a head off of ebay or the like.

how much is shipping for the gsr seats?

lsvtec: I will ship it if you want. Let me check on shipping prices for it, and get back to you.

92civiccx: GSR Seats are Sold.

Sparco Torino Sold!

Thanks,
Charles Weller

Back