Spoon Itr Spotted?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by JrSiRb16A@Feb 21 2003, 07:55 PM
note the pencil dick exhaust on the civic on the left..lol..sorry i had to say it..the freakin car prob has a H22 in it with my luck...lol

LOL yeah that Civic does a have a pea-shooter muffler. the spooon integra prolly has a grapefruit-shooter muffler....LMMFAO

Originally posted by Slammed89Integra@Feb 21 2003, 07:41 PM
yeah...the wheels like look like 4 lug but that could just be meh. And yes that car is dead sexy. Note the jdm type r recaro seats inside the car and the spoon circuit 8's.

The real circuit 8's are made by mugen, spoon wheels look like the slipstreams (i like the mugens better)

Those wheels are the ITR 96 4 lugs showed here,

typer16.jpg

You can pick up at password jdm as well as alot of other places for not that much (i just dont like the styling)

White, 15 x 6.5, 45 offset,
4 Bridgestone RE711 205/45/15 w/tires!!!
$599.00/set

Originally posted by Domeskilla+Feb 21 2003, 04:59 PM-->
rixXxceboy
@Feb 21 2003, 07:36 PM
here it appears as a winamp skin (whatever that is)...

Winamp skin... Winamp is alike WMP, it plays movies and music. The skin is the look of it. Usually changes the background colors and stuff.

https://hondaswap.com/gallery/images/s3...556bbe638b4.jpg

That on the right is a Trillian skin, but i guess that doesn't help if you dont know what Trillian is, eh?

i love trillian, its the best :)
btw, i love your desktop... mmmmmm.....

Originally posted by B16+Feb 21 2003, 08:34 PM-->
Originally posted by Domeskilla@Feb 21 2003, 04:59 PM
rixXxceboy
@Feb 21 2003, 07:36 PM
here it appears as a winamp skin (whatever that is)...

Winamp skin... Winamp is alike WMP, it plays movies and music. The skin is the look of it. Usually changes the background colors and stuff.

https://hondaswap.com/gallery/images/s3...556bbe638b4.jpg

That on the right is a Trillian skin, but i guess that doesn't help if you dont know what Trillian is, eh?

i love trillian, its the best :)
btw, i love your desktop... mmmmmm.....

:D

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp@Feb 21 2003, 07:41 PM
that civic hatchback on the left looks like ass. i see they have what appears to be a primered fender :) is that their new project Civic or something??

sweet looking jdm Integra although (and i will prolly get flamed for this) i dont like those wheels on there at all.

that civic has no engine... and its parked in front of inline four. im thinking project car :rolleyes:

Originally posted by asmallsol@Feb 21 2003, 07:32 PM
You can pick up at password jdm as well as alot of other places for not that much (i just dont like the styling)

I saw that when I was at their site... I just wonder how much they weigh! They might make a good set of track wheels for me.

-Edit- Never mind, wrong bolt pattern. :angry:

Originally posted by Calesta+Feb 22 2003, 01:30 AM-->
asmallsol
@Feb 21 2003, 07:32 PM

I saw that when I was at their site... I just wonder how much they weigh! They might make a good set of track wheels for me.

-Edit- Never mind, wrong bolt pattern. :angry:

Look no futher, We do have a wheel weight section

Acura Integra Type-R (JDM 4-bolt) 15 x 6 Cast 12.3 ;bs
Acura Integra Type-R (JDM 4-bolt) 16 x 7 Cast 17 lbs

heres a couple pics i took of the REAL yellow spoon itr last saturday. note: it has the same wheels as the imposter (at top of this thread). the only visible difference between it and the imposter is the cf lip...that imposter actually looks very close! it even has the same rear window stickers.

the tein and yoko stickers probably get peeled off after the show...alot of showcar owners peel that stuff off afterwards.
s3e57ba390ba76.jpg

s3e57ba6b3eec3.jpg

i didnt think the itr had a rear windshield wiper

are you talkn about the white one that john (92b16VX) posted? If you notice, that ITR has the wide Euro plate, it is in Germany.. so it MIGHT have came with one.

i have been noticing that a lot of you guys are posting that ITR came only rhd...what the heck??? please for the love of god realize that we in america did get a ITR...in LHD. my friend has one, and as soon as his car is done, i will post pics, because his car is the most awesome type-r you will ever see...i will assure you of this. oh and dont worry, nothing on it is rice...

sporksports1.jpg

this thread was just begging for that pic :)

:lol: lol

friendly reminder:
this thread was originally about the SPOON ITRs only (and if the car in the first pic was a real spoon itr or not) ...ok let the general ITR discussions continue :)

That first car pic is definately not a real Spoon Sports Type R - it has an ACURA emblem and the ACURA word placard on it also. Hmm, no Acura in Japan (Home of Spoon Sports). Why would Spoon do such a thing? Nope, not the real thing.

Back