Star Wars Episode III

• I hate Star Wars with a passion!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am going to hold off a week to see

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by DarkHand+May 19 2005, 07:51 AM-->
I got there at 10pm, saw it at midnight, out at 2:30am, home by 3am, up at 7am, and I'm at work at 8am now. :angry:

Worth it though. :)
[post=501228]Quoted post[/post]​

Boooooooooooooo

Got there at 10, saw it at midnight, out at 2:30, called people at 2:40, home by 2:45, up by 5:30, at work before 7am. :p

Originally posted by Battle Pope@May 19 2005, 09:03 AM
PLEASE say they kill Jar Jar Binks.
[post=501250]Quoted post[/post]​

Nope. He does only say two words the whole damn movie, and he only has about 30 total seconds of screen time. They nixed (or toned down at least) the faux Asian accents on those nasty green guys with the funky eyes too.

BodyDroppedNikes
@May 19 2005, 06:17 PM
well i saw it and OMG it kicks 10 kinds of ass!! i thought R2 was badass in this one as was Yoda. neither one of em took anyones shit. Anakin was, well, pissed pretty much 80% of the movie...LOL. i was glad to see Chewbacca in this one :) Chewie rules!!

btw, the true nerds/geeks are the Star Trek fans :ph34r:

who voted they hated StarWars in the poll?
[post=501469]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd:

R2 rawked ass in this one. To the super long poster who thought it was weird that this might fuck up R2D2 continuity? Maybe he was crippled and just "getting old" in 4-5-6.

By the way- the theater in Lufkin SUCKS. Tiny ass screen (smaller than my college DORM movie theater), non-functional surround sound, blown woofers on the left side of the screen (crackle crackle), and a retarded high school asshole reeking of smoke (I thought he was a big biker dude so I didn't say anything to him) that HAD to have his own commentary all through the entire movie.

Oh well, I saw the first showing in a crappy theater, and now I have tickets to go watch it on an IMAX screen in Houston Friday afternoon.

:) :) :) :) :)

Oh Brian- I'm a huge Star Trek fan too. Me = ubergeek. If I wasn't so elitist about hating laptops, I'd be in the theater surfing HS while waiting in line too. :lol:

I saw it in DLP at the only theatre in washington that had it. It was amazing in my opinion.

I loved it. Everything clicked, and the continuity between the movies was amazing. I got home and watched A new hope, and I'm about to continue the saga as I'm typing this.

I have never seen any of the Star war movies (only parts of one of the old one, and a little of E1) and really have no desire to see any of them.

Originally posted by Slammed89Integra+May 21 2005, 06:24 PM-->
I saw it in DLP at the only theatre in washington that had it. It was amazing in my opinion.

I loved it. Everything clicked, and the continuity between the movies was amazing. I got home and watched A new hope, and I'm about to continue the saga as I'm typing this.
[post=502073]Quoted post[/post]​

I'll have to make a trip up to Dallas to see it in DLP. I got the crappy screen, the IMAX screen- DLP is next on the list. :)

asmallsol
@May 21 2005, 06:39 PM
I have never seen any of the Star war movies (only parts of one of the old one, and a little of E1) and really have no desire to see any of them.
[post=502077]Quoted post[/post]​

yu0 = sux0rz

:calban:

It was pretty damn good.

I had my own "private screening", ;) ;) ;)

I saw it last night. It was definitely better than Episodes I and II but I still don't know if it was of the caliber of Episodes IV-VI. I thought Anakin was badass and it was definitely the darkest one yet.

Back