Starting a swap in my 1994 ex

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Fatk22

Hi everyone i have a 1994 civic ex 2 door im purchuasing a 1996 ls motor tranny ecu basically everything but axels for the swap. Im just wondering how hard is it to do it seems pretty easy from what i have read online but i would like to get someone elses opinion and i was wondering what path i should tke with the exhuast will my stock d15 exhuast work or shop i have our muffler shop custom make me one thanks let me know ill post some pics later when i get started on it

you should try and get the one from the 94-95. it's already obd1. if u get the 96 u have to do an obd2 conversion. your exhuast will work. if i was you i'd just put a megan drift spec on it. they're only like 325 or something around there.

i think u just need a jumper harness. but i could be wrong.

already runnin huh. good shit. you end up converting it to obd2 then? i was going to say you could just as easily run it obd1 with an obd1 diz and ecu.

well i was lookiing at it the only difference it the 3 wires for the cfk sensor and you only need that for dianosgsitcs so i just used the obd2 engine harness and a obd1 ecu and everything works great

Back