Still not running someone help!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

crxef8b16

<_< I cant figure this out! All the wiring is correct and has been looked over by a honda tech. The ecu isnt blinking when the car is in the on position (but not in start position) like it is suppose to. The starter turns over, but the motor does not start!. The distribitor was just replaced with a fresh new one and it isn't sending any spark! New msd plug wires were also installed along with new spark plugs! Would this pretain to a grounding problem or what????? Im truly stumped please help.

id check your ECU wiring man!!...if your ecu isnt blinking on when you first turn the car on then theres probably either something wrong with the ECu itself or the wiring

Originally posted by TeamUrbanChaos@Jun 15 2005, 09:13 PM
id check your ECU wiring man!!...if your ecu isnt blinking on when you first turn the car on then theres probably either something wrong with the ECu itself or the wiring
[post=512737]Quoted post[/post]​

if thats the case, check ecu fuse too.

well tell us the setup and ecu and everything i might be able to help because i jus recently had the same problem, so a lil more descriptive on setup please.

Back