Stock to "holy sh*t"

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dude, i didnt see shit on your myspace page. The only thing there is a riced out delsol with ebay turbo.... any new pics... or timeslips?:p

you wont see time slips:typer::poop:

Holy Shit: when you take a shit but you wipe your ass and the TP's clean, look in the toilet, and there's no shit but you swear you took a shit. That's a holy shit to me.

Edit: Also known as the ghost shit.

Last edited:
A must for high boost:
gsr block=>sleeving(boring if you like)=>low comp strocker kit=> MLS gaskek=>head studs=> =about 4grand with block dep on the labor.

=> for head: valvetrain kit, good as cams, fuel(RC is good), intake manifold and trottle body. =>2000-3000 (i paid 6bills for my 5 angle job and porting)

=> ECU!!! 200-300 don't even try to drive with out it. =>

=> plus turbo set itself about 2500 - 3000 for the good quality stuff.

=> plus some clutch, sensons, tunning, and so on..... this is pretty much basic and that's about 10 grand right there!!!! you don't have to go this fur unless you go with high boost. good luck on your project!!!

dude, i didnt see shit on your myspace page. The only thing there is a riced out delsol with ebay turbo.... any new pics... or timeslips?:p
not yet on the time slips... they are projected numbers for right now... the ebay turbo was a temporary. we put it in there for a while and are planning on replacing it with an edelbrock kit made for keeping the a/c.
not too much a guy can do in two feet of snow. and yeah, some say it's riced out but that was a test fitment in the pictures. we're taking it to the body shop here pretty soon. after it's all done it should look pretty good.
Tim Vallie is the tuner as there are no other tuners as good as him up here in montana. the engine will be set up and tuned at 14 lbs. it's still in the making but as far as tim has said it will be a upper 10 range. he's built very similar setups for a couple of people around here and they run great. he's also one of the very few people that i've ever heard of having a warranty period for a built engine. most shops don't do that. i'll go in tonight and fix the entry on my build. i haven't updated it in a long time.

Back