stuff to sell!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Look'n to sell some parts off of my civic since I modded it. The parts are for a '92 - '95 Civic 4-door sedan. I have the following items...check the price....or try me with an offer.....

- customized stock bumper - painted stock seafoam green, mint condition
*($200)
- Stock side skirts and rear bumper, (make an offer?)
- Four American Racing Snyper 14'' lightweight rims. Near mint condition with four Cooper Cobra 195/60 tires with only 1200 miles on the tires. Set up comes with wheels, tires, lugs, and locks..... asking *($900)

- also have the stock springs, shocks, and struts from the front and the rear ( make me an offer?)

- ......oh and the OEM stock front bumpers off of a '93 Si hatchback......(how much you wanna give for it???..offer?)

- I have more stuff in storage....so if you are looking for something.......leave me a line on the messege board. Or e-mail me at
importdimensions@hotmail.com

Thanks.....

Originally posted by importdimensions@Oct 28 2002, 03:43 PM
- Four American Racing Snyper 14'' lightweight rims. Near mint condition with four Cooper Cobra 195/60 tires with only 1200 miles on the tires. Set up comes with wheels, tires, lugs, and locks..... asking *($900)

thats a lot of money for used chrome looking heavy wheels.... at the most 400 is what you can get unles u find some one dumb!

I guess I should explain that the rims are the polished aluminum....not chrome.....quite a weight difference. Also, they retail at $189. The tires alone cost $350. I know all about taking price cuts, but you can't get robbed. However, I see your point about the chrome.

thanks....I.D. :worthy:

Back