Stupid kid hits cop with bat in school, cop shoots.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Fresno is a shithole. They may have killed one guy, but theres thousands more in that city that need to be shot.

True true...+1 for calling a spade a spade. Fresno, Bakersfield, and surrounding territories = disgusting.

dumb kid

I see no news story here, you attack a cop with a weapon and your are going to die, anyone who's played GTA knows this

I also know that you can walk beside a cop brandishing an anti-tank weapon and he won't do a thing until you draw a bead on someone.

EDIT: And that kind of sucks when two of the buttons in said cheat codes switch weapons and target.

@dropping the mag/being a lame cop

You try getting hit in the head with a bat and see if you don't accidentally push the mag release when trying to get your weapon out. With just a thumb click away, it's pretty easy to do if you're half dizzy in a quick grab

this cop did absolutely nothing wrong. NOTHING

if a 9 year old nigerian girl with down syndrome hit a cop with a bat that hard, she should get shot too.

Well, to top it off, he was in Fresno. People don't even stop to tie their shoes in Fresno otherwise they get shot... no less hitting a cop with a baseball bat. They had brought up the idea that he was trying to commit 'Suicide by cop' meaning that he knew the cop would kill him after what he'd done... apparently the kid was depressed or something. I dunno, either way, he got what was coming.

Well, to top it off, he was in Fresno. People don't even stop to tie their shoes in Fresno otherwise they get shot... no less hitting a cop with a baseball bat. They had brought up the idea that he was trying to commit 'Suicide by cop' meaning that he knew the cop would kill him after what he'd done... apparently the kid was depressed or something. I dunno, either way, he got what was coming.

That is actually a very good point. Other than suicide there is really no way of explaining why he did this.

Oh, shut the fuck up.

Blanco i think you completely took E out of context - looked to me that he was being sarcastic and that you and he agree.

Good for the cop. WTF is wrong with that 17yr old kid? If you want to attack people on the street with a weapon, wtf do you think is going to happen?

Back