Suge Knights number 323-852-5023

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

<-- White, very, very white

<-- Takes it as a compliment when someone calls him a punk.

http://www.sohh.com/thewire/read.php?contentID=4154

Daily Hip-Hop News:
Suge Knight's Offices Get Pranked
written by Rich Rock
Friday - December 20, 2002

It seems rap wars are now being fought by telephone! In a move that only rivals Jackass and The Jerky Boys, a legion of web geeks have launched an attack to prank call Suge Knight's offices. And to top it off, the hit was allegedly called by DPG's very own Daz Dillinger!

Suge Knight, who often uses his website, Tha Row.com to exact vengeance upon his foes is getting a taste of his own medicine. The prank calls began after a poster named "Dat ni99a Daz" on the Official DPG Recordz website started a post entitled "call & represent that d.pg" along with a phone number. Immediately, the unlisted and unregistered phone number began receiving a flood of calls from pranksters. According to the followup reports on the DPG website among others, Suge Knight's secretary is exasperated trying to field the continual calls by the web bandits.

At press time, Suge Knight nor his secretary could be reached for comment -- all the lines were tied up!

ha i called and the secretary said this call is being recorded and ill be prosecuted. hes gona beat my ass. i thnk they got mad becuse i asked for snoop.

Anyone can rap (Eminem)...All they do is make a beat, and some are even too lazy to do that (Puff Daddy, P. Diddy, P. Combs, whatever) "I took songs from the 80's and made them hits." Bitch, they already were hits! :ufucktard:

lol amen to that,

but some ska/punk band do the same think look at new found glory they have done that a few times, but personally i think punk sounds better

Originally posted by RENR@Dec 20 2002, 04:12 PM
ha i called and the secretary said this call is being recorded and ill be prosecuted. hes gona beat my ass. i thnk they got mad becuse i asked for snoop.

Shouldda asked for Pac. Hmm, he names his album before this one, Macavelly (sp?), after the French guy who faked his own death to fool his enimies. :-/

dj - yea, it does sound racist.

Why does it matter what music you listen to? ppl get stereotyped for EVERYTHING now-a-days. If your white and listen to rap/hiphop your considered a wigger, if you were baggy fit jeans, your considered a trouble maker/skater/hip hop wanna be and shit. you drive an import, your considered a street racer. Its rediculous.

Ska/Punk? The shit ppl consider Ska/Punk (New Found Glory, Good Charolette, other lil Alternative bands), what makes them Ska/Punk? Nothing punk about em.. That all have a pop/rock sound. Disturbed, Korn, SOAD, etc.. that is true skater/punk music. Why does music have to be spilt into little catagories? Ska/Punk, heavy metal, hard rock, rap, hip/hop, r&b, country, alt country, tradiational country.. fuck its Rock/Rap/Country.

Originally posted by djextremity@Dec 20 2002, 11:00 PM
So if you saw a black guy listening to punk, you'd hate? Racist.

actually no i see some black people at punk stuff at times do i hate them no i say hey cool he likes punk too, everyone has a right to be some where until they mess up that right/privilage, i am racist at time yes and at times no, everyone has it in them

Originally posted by DazedCivic99+Dec 21 2002, 12:24 AM-->
djextremity
@Dec 20 2002, 11:00 PM
So if you saw a black guy listening to punk, you'd hate?  Racist.

actually no i see some black people at punk stuff at times do i hate them no i say hey cool he likes punk too, everyone has a right to be some where until they mess up that right/privilage, i am racist at time yes and at times no, everyone has it in them

I've seen more damn little nazi wanna be skinhead punks screw up more shows than blacks,I don't see anyone going "hey you white guys can't come here anymore cuz you start problems"do you?.Music doesn't play to a particular color,it plays to a feeling and state of mind.

For real. Punk isn't about race, it's about as anti-racist as you can get. Don't confuse skinheads with Nazi's, they are not the same despite what the media tells you.

It's cool as shit to see any kind of person at a punk show. Go listen to the Anti-Flag song, No Difference. Great tune.

Back