swap ek seats with gsr seats

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ek9jdmguy

i was wondering how well the gsr seats will fit the ek and do i have to make any kinds of adjustments for the two fronts ??? and will the ek seats fit the dc2 gsr????

just wondering are you wanting to do this for the different head rest ?..and the gsr seats look great in a ek

there different
three out of the four mounts that bolt to the floor match perfectly only one doens't and thats the one that holds you in for your seat belt !!!!!!!!!!!
if i were you i;d switch the lower seat tracks so all the bolts are in correctly - if you get into a crash your seat belt isn't going to do anything for ya ....

on another note you could upgrade to a five piont harness set-up

you can swap the rails from the EK seats onto the GSR seats

its done already ahahahah i swapped the whole brackett and rails...fits perfectly...i was also to put my old ek seats in my buddys teggy from doin that too .....^_^

If you don't use the integra mounts than you don't get the drop in height which makes the seat swap worth doing. but saftey first i guesse. Even though i am running da integra seats in my ek with only two bolts in:D.

Back