T03/t04, Downpipe, Wastegate, Manifold

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Liquidblaze

My friend wanted me to post this, he had put a turbo on the 97 eclipse RS and the guy didn't pay, so he took it back. The wastegate has never been used. The turbo, manifold, wastegate, downpipe was on the car for a week.

TIAL Wastegate
35mm
adj. 8-21lbs (I believe)
$300

T03/T04 Turbonetics Turbo
S-Trim
$700

Custom Downpipe
$350

Equal-Length Turbo Manifold for (97 Eclipse RS) Custom
$400

Turbo Pic 1
Turbo Pic 2
Turbo Pic 3

Downpipe Pic 1
Downpipe Pic 2

Turbo Manifold Pic

Wastegate Pic 1
Wastegate Pic 2
Wastegate Box Pic

Dude, I dont mean to shit on your thread or anything...but those prices are insane. Average price on a brand new drag downpipe is 125 shipped and a ball bearing t3/60-1 turbo sells for 525 shipped. Tial 35 mm wastegates are 190 shipped from gruppe-s.com.

The manifold looks pretty decent, probably worth 400. But the rest of the prices are absurd, tell your friend to lower them. :)

Originally posted by SolReaver@Jan 30 2003, 12:58 AM
Dude, I dont mean to shit on your thread or anything...but those prices are insane. Average price on a brand new drag downpipe is 125 shipped and a ball bearing t3/60-1 turbo sells for 525 shipped. Tial 35 mm wastegates are 190 shipped from gruppe-s.com.

The manifold looks pretty decent, probably worth 400. But the rest of the prices are absurd, tell your friend to lower them. :)

I didn't make the prices, my friend did. I will ask him tomorrow to see if he will go any cheaper.

Used for a week, you say? God, he must've driven the DSM HARD!

lol- yeah man- those prices are double at best what they should be.

i paid brand new 220 shipped for a tail 35mm HP -- the step UP from the 35mm.

lol

I was interested in those parts but like the guys said waaayyy too steep....Ask your friend if he'll take $600 for the wastegate,downpipe,and manifold.....

he said he can't go down on the prices because he already has for what he bought them for.

Back