Team 1320's All Motor ITB K20/K24 Eg Project

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

UPDATE:

i ordered my ETD traction bars, Blocks off plate, Meziere Electric Water Pump, Belt for Alternator, and all Fittings For Plate... i will post pics as soon as i get it all in...

i'm on my way to pick up my block from getting sleeved... AEB... pics coming real soon...

here it is she's a beauty... Aebs T-Sleeves, Final Bore and Hone 89mm, Stainless O-Ring... sorry for the crappy sidekick pics...

IMG00191.jpg

IMG00195.jpg

IMG00196.jpg

IMG00192.jpg

IMG00193.jpg

personally, i'd stay with Darton for a boosted application. they are a reputable brand and i've read reviews on them, and so far they haven't had any bad comments except by people that tried to fit the sleeves at home and fucked up. i've got their pro-sleeve kit in my z6 and it has been a very reliable DD.

i ordered my ETD traction bars, Blocks off plate, Meziere Electric Water Pump, Belt for Alternator, and all Fittings For Plate... i will post pics as soon as i get it all in...

found this on my door step over the weekend... BTW i finally got a digital camera... i can take better pics now :p

100_1095.jpg

100_1096.jpg

Did some searching , Alot cheaper than the dartons I have, Couldnt find anything about Boosting these sleeves.

really? what price range you get? i talked to darton but i decided to go with AEBS the OG's of the T-Sleeve with solid deck... every one else started doing this after aebs.... plus most other sleeve company's had sinking problems, cause of how much material they removed when installing there sleeves... i have never heard of AEBS sleeves sinking... i pick AEBS sleeves over anything but different stroke for different folks... i think these were engineered really well that's why i chose AEBS... they can handle i believe 44psi or more... but mine will never see boost...

here you go from the site...

Bulletproof sleeve design featuring three-dimensional supports that greatly reduce dynamic side loading commonly experienced by conventional replacement sleeves. AEBS T-Sleeve with solid deck technology provides unsurpassed head gasket surface sealant area. All sleeve work comes with matched cooling ports to the factory head gasket. This ensures optimal cooling efficiency for both the cylinder head and block. Engineered for Naturally Aspirated, NOS, Turbocharged and Supercharged engines.

* Patent pending allowed
* Same material used in top fuel cars
* Successfully tested to 55 lbs. of boost
* "Best engineered sleeve" ... Sport Compact Car
* Application for B16A, B18A/B, B18C, B20B, H22 (97 up), K20 (RSX), and K24 (CRV)

Nice build man ....you should take a little clip of it after you done to hear the power atlest .Good luck .

If you dont mind me asking, how much total are you spending on this thing?? This has to be atleast 11k invested.. close to 15 id say.

man, now i want a k24....

If you dont mind me asking, how much total are you spending on this thing?? This has to be atleast 11k invested.. close to 15 id say.

man, now i want a k24....

a small fortune so far.. i spent about 8k going k20a2 and then went built k24 dropped about 6k including other parts... and now im dropping about another 6k in this rebuild bigger than my last setup... plus i still gotta spend 3800 on my paint... thats a ball park number... but i can think of more that i dont even count.. its depressing... this is really my anti drug... cause even if i wanted to do drugs i wouldn't be able to afford them:(

Back