Team 1320's All Motor ITB K20/K24 Eg Project

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

well i got all this in yesterday before i left to work...

Honda Antenna Block Off
Honda Radio Block Off Plate
Honda Jdm Stanley Yellow Fog Lights With Harness and Switch
Golden Eagle billet aluminum 1 Piece Bumper Diffuser

100_1098.jpg

100_1104.jpg

its hard to make out but they real Stanley eg6 fog lights, not knock offs...

i ordered my asr sub-frame brace and omni lower control arms, and my hard to find 92-95 civic arm rest... i will post more pics when i get more parts in... i get my Quaife lsd this weekend hopefully...

really? what price range you get? i talked to darton but i decided to go with AEBS the OG's of the T-Sleeve with solid deck... every one else started doing this after aebs.... plus most other sleeve company's had sinking problems, cause of how much material they removed when installing there sleeves... i have never heard of AEBS sleeves sinking... i pick AEBS sleeves over anything but different stroke for different folks... i think these were engineered really well that's why i chose AEBS... they can handle i believe 44psi or more... but mine will never see boost...

I searched around and to get the AEB sleeves was 1140.00 . My Dartons cost 1400 to get them. I was wondering why there was the 300 price difference. Doesnt matter now . I dont think I will ever blow this block . I wish I would have gotten with the K-series before building a F22b1.

I thought this project was for drag racing , why add the Fog lights ? Are you planning on playing on the street in between race weekends.

Also why sleeve a block when your not planning on boosting , Is that the only way to get a bigger piston in there ?

I thought this project was for drag racing , why add the Fog lights ? Are you planning on playing on the street in between race weekends.

Also why sleeve a block when your not planning on boosting , Is that the only way to get a bigger piston in there?

I'm building this car for street and track so i want it super clean... you never know who's looking when im driving to work...:D i'm gonna add the fog lights so i make up the weight deference by removing the stereo and antenna with the block offs :lol: not to mention the 10lbs of cds i used to carry around.. don't listen to music in the car since i went k-series lol:lol:

AEBS sleeves allow you to run a bigger bore by replacing stock sleeves. And the o ring for a perfect head gasket seal every time. Some oem sleeves are weak and you cant bore out too much, if you do bore out the oem sleeves this only makes them weaker and this is not good for high horse power race motors.... most all motor big boys run them, so to answer your question they are not just for the turbo guys... they are engineered for naturally aspirated, NOS, turbocharged and supercharged engines...

Last edited:
man how does your woman let you spend so much , I had to make it all up in sexual favors, Every night at 10pm , no later, I dont mind though, When its good, hey its good !!

I want a cutout , where did you get that from ???

Do they make them for 2.5inch exhaust.

Got a question for ya, With your n/a beast K -series. You think it would out preform a beast f22 turbo charge motor, Think of putting the 2 motors in the same car , which one would out preform , HP, and durability . Can you build a N/a k-series motor that can out power a turbo charged motor. Honda motors only.

pretty much acts like you have no exhaust for optimized flow and power. The idea of having it electronically controlled is so you dont need to get on your hands and knees and unbolt the block off plate. Its mainly for people who want to have the benefits of an acutal exhaust for the street and a unrestricted setup for the track.

Not sure if you're familiar with forum ettiquette, but asking questions about your own project in a thread that someone else started to showcase THEIR project is fuckin rude. Send him a PM or start your own thread.
Not tryin to be a dick, I just am.

pretty much acts like you have no exhaust for optimized flow and power. The idea of having it electronically controlled is so you dont need to get on your hands and knees and unbolt the block off plate. Its mainly for people who want to have the benefits of an acutal exhaust for the street and a unrestricted setup for the track.

well put.:nod:

more goodies... i just got this about an hour, fed-ex yo...

-Blocks off plate for the stock water pump
-Fittings For Plate
-Alternator bracket & radius arm for alternator mounting
-Belt for Alternator
-Racing K-Series Swap Traction Bars
-Radiator Mounts

thanks to John and the guys of ETD racing. checkem out... Welcome to ETDRacing.com 2.0 :book:

100_1112.jpg

Last edited:
SICK car.. thats all ive got.. that is so nice. wish i had the money for somethin like that. DAMN. Keep up the work!

good stuff. Why are you choosing to go with the electric water pump?

good stuff. Why are you choosing to go with the electric water pump?

itb clearance, high flow, frees up HP over the stock belt driven water pump, a bit lighter, not to mention it looks a lot cleaner with the block off...

here is one guy who ran it... this is what he had to say:

"what you should expect from the Meziere Water Pump installation, horsepower-wise. This graph shows about 9.6whp gain and 10.7wtq gain from the install. The faster you turn your motor, the more benefit you receive. It's not a huge amount, but this HP is in addition to the fact that your engine is going to run so much cooler. This really wasn't a HP mod so much as it is a cooling mod. But, every little bit helps!"

amen...:clapping:

Back