Team Reckless? sacramento

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a new member on the back lot, so watch out...LOL

as far as that kid, well he stated that "some kid" has a EG hatch, big deal - with a GSR motor - big deal, and is running 12psi on 10.0:1 CR, big deal? and like i stated before, for all we know that fuck would run high 14's to high 12's, who the fuck knows, just cause you throw out a figure like, oh my boy runs 12psi on 10.0:1 CR doesn't mean shit, like I stated before and Tony will agree.

BIG FUCKING DEAL

Raise hand now --

[kartman]oh oh i am sorry, what i meant to say was, :picks up microphone: "How would you like to suck my balls, Mr NA"[/kartman]

You know what, forget all the other posts uptop,

Mods please close this shit up, this topic - if make by any logical person would have posted it in the correct forum, hmm. lets say the forum that members are from the southern california area.

Close this shit,,,gracias :)

Were all here mang. Friday night with shit to do but post and bitch at eachother,,,,and then........ :mad:

Well it's obvious this has gotten a little off topic, and chances are if NA responds back then so will I , and back and forth and so on.....

Move this or close it :locked:

:locked:

yo I was at the track and these guys from califronia came up- they only drive black civics and blaze orange supras- They are really fast- direct port nitrous injection, motec system exhaust....shit even the stand along fuel management system they got it all

the big problem is the little one always blows the welds on his intake manifold

:werd: Milan- i'm just looking for a good thread to post in- let's just whore this one

fuck it what else is their to do before this shit locks up...hopefully.

POLL : Who Likes Donuts In The Morning

s3f6e88c08b2b4.jpg

s3f48171db98d9.jpg

s3f4ac36ea6052.jpg

s3f4ac32555742.jpg

s3f4bed6075341.jpg

s3f6e88b4caa47.jpg

s3f480cbef1b4a.jpg

s3f5284c03d0a5.jpg

s3f4a96709eb24.jpg

Ok boys, off to sleep, early morning.

Post some pics...

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Feb 20 2004, 07:08 AM
if memory serves, we banned team wreckless for being a bunch of asshats.

You sir, are correct, they have been banned from a couple boards from what I know, for the same reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back