Tein Ss Or Ground Controls?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

How much are the used set of HA's and how old are they? (cant do anything for the next few weeks, wheels kinda took a little out of the suspention found :( ) Kinda goes along with that question, what is the normal life on teins? Koni's shocks are granteed for life (for the orginal owner), does tein have any warenty like that

hehe yup :) im just trying to point colin in the right direction here =) tein > everything else thats not a true coilover

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Feb 11 2003, 05:16 AM
hehe yup :) im just trying to point colin in the right direction here =) tein > everything else thats not a true coilover

Uh... ok. So just because you have a set of coilovers on your car now, everything else that isn't a true coilover is crap? Whatever. :angry:

Originally posted by Calesta+Feb 11 2003, 02:03 PM-->
pissedoffsol
@Feb 11 2003, 05:16 AM

Uh... ok. So just because you have a set of coilovers on your car now, everything else that isn't a true coilover is crap? Whatever. :angry:

i've ridden on them all. skun2, konis, ground controls, neuspeed, and so on, and NOTHING even comes close.

its not that i have them - its that they really are the best 1000 i have spent on my car YET. hands down.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Feb 11 2003, 02:44 PM
its not that i have them - its that they really are the best 1000 i have spent on my car YET. hands down.

Oh, I totally agree with you here... :lol: But it doesn't mean that anything "below" full coilovers are junk.

for only a couple hundred more, IMO, its well worth the cash.

i wish i had done it right from the start.
intead, im out 200 for ractive coilovers, and 500 for koni yellows.

so i spent 700 on suspension that was shit. 300 more, and i have the baddest ass handleing ive ever had

MattT3T4? I've heard of him... seen him around on quite a few boards. Does he have an account here? Is that store trustworthy? I'm always very wary of buying from a Yahoo store. For $950 though... damn. I'll take that. Can you run the EDFC on it?

I agree with you B- a few hundred more for full coilovers instead of springs/shocks is worth it, but in my case- I got the springs first, then upgraded the shocks a few months later when I had more cash. I bought the wheels/tires/springs all at once, so that was enough gone out of pocket all at once while I was still in school. Of course, now I can afford much more... so we'll see.

:D

Originally posted by Calesta@Feb 12 2003, 03:11 AM
MattT3T4? I've heard of him... seen him around on quite a few boards. Does he have an account here? Is that store trustworthy? I'm always very wary of buying from a Yahoo store. For $950 though... damn. I'll take that. Can you run the EDFC on it?

matt's on H-T and hondavision. hes a good guy- I'd vouch for him.

you can run the edfc on any of the tein's except the flex to the best of my knowledge. but for 350, for a thing you will never use- i don't see the point.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Feb 12 2003, 02:14 AM
matt's on H-T and hondavision. hes a good guy- I'd vouch for him.

you can run the edfc on any of the tein's except the flex to the best of my knowledge. but for 350, for a thing you will never use- i don't see the point.

Cool. Hey, PM me your cell phone number... gotta few things to ask.

I would actually use the EDFC- I hop out and change the settings on my AGXs all the time... different settings for drag vs road race vs street race vs cruising, and I hate trying to set things with the little knob/screwdriver.

Originally posted by B16@Feb 12 2003, 03:10 PM
the edfc runs on the Flex, but does not run on HA or SS, for hondas

Ah, ok. JIC it is then. :lol:

Back